The Abbotts separated

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd rather we evolved into just getting the best people for the job, regardless of gender.

So all the non-minister females in the government are just a bunch of seat warmers?

You are telling me that there is not another woman besides Bishop that is at least as capable as that idiot Defence Minister David Johnson?

tony abbott and his wife appeared together in their christmas message to the public, so that clears all the rumors up, they are not seperated, some people on the forum have a bit of foot in mouth

tony abbott and his wife appeared together in their christmas message to the public, so that clears all the rumors up, they are not seperated, some people on the forum have a bit of foot in mouth
Hey mate, it's good to have an alternative view in these parts, even if I don't share you views.

That said, what you have posted here is the biggest crock of shite I've read in a while.

Appearing together means between nothing and dik all.

dont let GuruJane 's hind leg in air frothing mouth breathing addled valium popping mislead and conflate you.

its a party of margie's alimony. she needs to shill.

cj is thoroughly enjoying this monk presidency

she is a kiwi.

only attractive kiwi's i know are martin crowe and craig mcmillan

#cricket

medusala not quite genius, but not far off it.

Xena says 'Hi'.

She also said 'HeeeeeeeeYaaaaaa!'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And to any remaining loose units out there still fantasizing about the daughters....that's what they will look like in 20 years.

10 good years and then time for the 'It's not you ...it's me' Talk

she is a kiwi.

only attractive kiwi's i know are martin crowe and craig mcmillan

Russell Crowe - the one famous kiwi that even they disown

Kiwi IQ test - if 2/3 Crowded House members were Australian .....

They all fail.

#justhelpingthesheeptroughthefence

Paid Liberal Party interference runner.

There's at least one on this site. But there's a few that are borderline.

I've got nearly all of them on ignore, I don't think any have slipped through the cracks. Its funny reading threads and seeing about a half dozen posts from informed left wing posters and then a whole bunch of replies from the same posters trying to explain to (I assume) some right wing doofus why he's a doofus before giving up. Its like watching the same script play out over and over again.

Would be good to get a sticky'd thread at the top of the forum with a list of users who are suspected of being paid for comment or employed by anti-human pro-corporate groups like the IPA.

There's at least one on this site. But there's a few that are borderline.

I've got nearly all of them on ignore, I don't think any have slipped through the cracks. Its funny reading threads and seeing about a half dozen posts from informed left wing posters and then a whole bunch of replies from the same posters trying to explain to (I assume) some right wing doofus why he's a doofus before giving up. Its like watching the same script play out over and over again.

Would be good to get a sticky'd thread at the top of the forum with a list of users who are suspected of being paid for comment or employed by anti-human pro-corporate groups like the IPA.

I actually doubt whether anyone is paid for their comments on this sort of site - it just doesn't make sense from an investment viewpoint. They never change anyone's mind.

Having said that, I know the Russians do it on Western media websites, swamping them in the comments sections whenever there's a vaguely negative article about Putin, but they're hardly what you'd regard as examples of subtle or effective public relations.

I actually doubt whether anyone is paid for their comments on this sort of site - it just doesn't make sense from an investment viewpoint. They never change anyone's mind.

Having said that, I know the Russians do it on Western media websites, swamping them in the comments sections whenever there's a vaguely negative article about Putin, but they're hardly what you'd regard as examples of subtle or effective public relations.

Its paid for with public money, that's the problem.

The LNP have spent a staggering amount of cash on providing jobs to social media manipulators. This forum is very large and the perfect target market for the LNP.

They would not want radicals or lefty's tainting the typical "footy boy" with reality and science and facts and empathy.

Then there are just the ideologically handicapped.

Its paid for with public money, that's the problem.

The LNP have spent a staggering amount of cash on providing jobs to social media manipulators. This forum is very large and the perfect target market for the LNP.

They would not want radicals or lefty's tainting the typical "footy boy" with reality and science and facts and empathy.

Then there are just the ideologically handicapped.

Well, if they are, I'd suggest they're not applying any cost benefit analysis to it because it's a total waste of time.

Well, if they are, I'd suggest they're not applying any cost benefit analysis to it because it's a total waste of time.

They aren't good at business, they are the Liberal Party. Their expertise is in media and throwing taxpayer money at their mates.

There have been some hilarious fails since they came to power with hundreds of clearly fake facebook user accounts repeating the EXACT SAME responses to ABC articles, twitter doing the same.

But those are bots, they also pay people to actively promote and manipulate social media. It could be as simple as continually pushing the same stupid topics (like say, men's rights) that will appeal to their voting base and distract them from things like how much money they get paid and how bad their social services are getting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back