Certified Legendary Thread The absolute brilliance that is the C9 commentary team. CC: Brad McNamara

Remove this Banner Ad

I think he would make a good bowling coach/assistant coach as well, just seems like sort of bloke you would love to have around our new generation of quicks.

He has been through all the ups and downs injury wise that our new lot are going through right now and he just seems like a great team man, a man who knows the importance of the bowlers hunting as a pack with a clear plan.

Harris is on his way to being an international coach. He is doing all his coaching quals and shadows Boof. He is already well qualified. He's open about that being the direction he wants to head once he finishes up playing.

Just put Symonds in there with a couple of six packs = Profit.

it would be worth taking the risk. no doubt brilliant ratings and again no doubt it would end in tears.

but it would all be worth it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why do people like him so much? What's so great about deadpan?

I love Richie's insights into the game without feeling like he needs to a blokey mate of the players.

But I reckon most casual cricket watchers actually think he's like the 12th Man version of him.

So what do we want? What's our TV Commentary dream-team? You're at home and have to watch all 5 days of a big Test. ho do you want? Let's say we have 7-8 commentators. All must be currently commentating regularly somewhere in the world on TV.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back