Certified Legendary Thread The absolute brilliance that is the C9 commentary team. CC: Brad McNamara

Remove this Banner Ad

Healy just said when commentating about potential lead tonight more importantly tonight at 7:30 big room reveals on the block. MORE IMPORTANTLY, MORE ******* IMPORTANTLY!!! what a compmete campaigner

Does anyone here know the track played on Channel nine during today's play against New Zealand?

He's frustrating, as when he actually decides to talk about the game itself, tactics, mind games etc he is great to listen to. Unfortunately you have to wade through all the stuff you mentioned first.
This is why brad McNamara needs to be taken out the back of CH9 studios and clubbed with a blunt instrument

With the probable exception of Slater, who I think is beyond help, all of the nine commentators are actually capable of insightful analysis. Yes, even Healy - especially on wicket keeping.

But rather than be encouraged to provide intelligence they go the other way, presumably by the likes of McNamara and we get the inane dribble that has become the summer staple

This is why brad McNamara needs to be taken out the back of CH9 studios and clubbed with a blunt instrument

With the probable exception of Slater, who I think is beyond help, all of the nine commentators are actually capable of insightful analysis. Yes, even Healy - especially on wicket keeping.

But rather than be encouraged to provide intelligence they go the other way, presumably by the likes of McNamara and we get the inane dribble that has become the summer staple
Are you telling me that Dave Warner owns a horse and he jumps however high isn't intelligent?

Slater's pre-start batting demos and explanations are good, as that is his area of expertise so I am quite happy to listen to this thoughts there. The same with Healy and keeping etc.

It's all the blokey, back-slapping, sycophantic shite that is incredibly annoying. The World Cup roster of commentators from all over the world was brilliant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

when slats was first on the scene, he was very insightful. however now his voice is as painful to listen to as a fat bogan chick getting railed in the back of a nightclub toilet

Wrong wrong wrong. Why are we wasting time taking him anywhere.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back