2nds The Adelaide Crows Reserves - sponsored by Bendigo Bank

Remove this Banner Ad

gee it is hard to watch our SANFL team. Very little teamwork, very little desire very little interest.

Petrenko is a spud of the highest order. Shocking.
Reilly is crap. Cheap possession and turn over king.
Shaw is done.

Really hope none of those 3 play in our AFL side again.

Would kill for some genuine pace.

2 handballs in a half of football in game where the ball is in our backline mostly. Ask yourself, would any other team trade us for him? If the answer is no, then chances are hes a bust and time to move on.
Do we know his role today?

If we were worried about DT's possession count he would have been moved on already.

Also, other than M. crouch, probably no one in our SANFL team today would be offered a trade, so do we move on with all of them?
Im willing to bet the majority of those playing today will not kick on, or will be ending their careers shortly. So tell me other than M Crouch, maybe Knight, Hartigan, Shaw tell me who would put your nut on making it? You make my point for me.

Im willing to bet the majority of those playing today will not kick on, or will be ending their careers shortly. So tell me other than M Crouch, maybe Knight, Hartigan, Shaw tell me who would put your nut on making it? You make my point for me.
You might as well say any AFL listed player in the reserves won't make it. I reckon that Rutten guy won't make it at AFL level, too slow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 years without our first 2 picks and our bottom 12 isn't full of superstars. What a revelation mate.

It's a bit of a recurring theme but the reality is our 2 best clearance mids at this level are in Melbourne.

When these 2 don't play the seconds suffer in the guts.

I'm not seeing the game so can't comment - I just caution that this is not necessarily about winning games - it's development, creating roles that are likely to apply in the firsts.

Can we see what roles are being played?

Everyone bar a couple of players have just about given up completely. Barely anybody out there gives a s**t. It's not so much that we're getting smashed is being the problem, more so that you can see the waft of disinterest emanating from most players.

Reilly in particular is playing as if he's resigned to being delisted at year's end.

They just get quick, accurate and fluid forward 50 entries automatically from their kick ins. But when we've got a kick in? It's hold it up/players remain stagnant/no one runs/turn it over: rinse and repeat.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back