2nds The Adelaide Crows Reserves - sponsored by Bendigo Bank

Remove this Banner Ad

Sad thing is he can take a mark almost better than anyone in our forwardline

I really can't comment as all i've seen are Osbournes highlights ......he looks mobile & coordinated, What's his flaws?
Just doesnt involve himself enough, given time he COULD make it but do we have the time

So another we should cut at the end of the season.

He is on the alternative talent list and isn't on the primary or rookie list, so he isn't taking anyone spot. Unless you can show me some evidence her has a history as an AFL ruckman - you can take your flippant and disparaging remarks somewhere else.

But since he has another year on his contract - I'd allow him to stay in the state league side but won't play AFL.

He is on the alternative talent list and isn't on the primary or rookie list, so he isn't taking anyone spot. Unless you can show me some evidence her has a history as an AFL ruckman - you can take your flippant and disparaging remarks somewhere else.

But since he has another year on his contract - I'd allow him to stay in the state league side but won't play AFL.
How was Kanes comments flippant & disparaging Alex??

I really can't comment as all i've seen are Osbournes highlights ......he looks mobile & coordinated, What's his flaws?

He isn't a ruckman but. He is a tall key forward.

He could turn into a 35 goal SANFL key forward and be very useful but he won't ever play AFL.

Wtf was wrong with my post?!

All I'm saying is if Osborne never looks like making it at afl level, we should cut him, even if he is nit taking up a spot, he us still taking up resources.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wtf was wrong with my post?!

All I'm saying is if Osborne never looks like making it at afl level, we should cut him, even if he is nit taking up a spot, he us still taking up resources.

If this is the case, why didn't you say this first time.

No it wasn't!

Seriously you pick fights over nothing!

yeah ok but that's crap

So another we should cut at the end of the season.

Go back and read it again.

If you had the intent to say he would "never looks like making it at AFL level", don't you think you could or should have added something like "I agree" or something like that. Instead, you went with "so another we should cut at the end of the season", a very ambiguous comment.

I am not an idiot and I'm not looking for a fight - I'm just not accepting the stupid comments directed at me anymore.

It was a defamatory comment.

If this is the case, why didn't you say this first time.

yeah ok but that's crap

Go back and read it again.

If you had the intent to say he would "never looks like making it at AFL level", don't you think you could or should have added something like "I agree" or something like that. Instead, you went with "so another we should cut at the end of the season", a very ambiguous comment.

I am not an idiot and I'm not looking for a fight - I'm just not accepting the stupid comments directed at me anymore.

It was a defamatory comment.
There was nothing defamatory!

I was agreeing with you & came to the conclusion we should cut him.

You were the one making an argument when I was agreeing with you!

You need to pull your head in. An apology wouldn't go astray either as there was nothing wrong with my post.

There was nothing defamatory!

I was agreeing with you & came to the conclusion we should cut him.

You were the one making an argument when I was agreeing with you!

You need to pull your head in. An apology wouldn't go astray either as there was nothing wrong with my post.

***** shakes head and walks away*****

Im not up with every player in our squad but after JJ are our only ruck choices McKernan, Graham and Osborn??

you need to learn how express your opinion without having any sort of ambiguity.
There was no ambiguity or defamation unless you are related to triggy! I thought you are a teacher & would understand English...

There was no ambiguity or defamation unless you are related to triggy! I thought you are a teacher & would understand English...

Go back and read your first comment. It had ambiguity and massive amounts of sarcasm associated to it and no where did it imply you agreed with my post.

Go back and read your first comment. It had ambiguity and massive amounts of sarcasm associated to it and no where did it imply you agreed with my post.
Stop it Alex - you are making yourself look silly!

My post was exactly what it means in English - there was no underlying meaning.

My llast comment on this as I never watched the X-files or listen to music lyrics backwards for hidden meanings.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back