2nds The Adelaide Crows Reserves - sponsored by Bendigo Bank

Remove this Banner Ad

Ya mate it's easy to be effective when his team is s**t. Just how he finds the footy. Wow
And his kick to handball rate is better today and obviously runs both ways as is shown by his i50's and r50's count, that alone should put him ahead of Lyons as a pure mid!!

Well, two very average games. The team played a bit better in the last 1/4.

Crouch found a heap of the ball which is awesome but he burnt a lot of it or gave it to players in bad positions. Still showed he gets a lot of the ball even when not playing as well as usual.
Ratkins played just awful. His kick is still beautiful but it was a bad game.
Riley Knight i really liked his intensity, chased and tackled all game.
Kegs started very slowly but built. Missed a couple of goals.
Reilly just didn't look like he gave a stuff. Played alright but quite selfish.
Porps, looked like he didn't want to give it to the youngsters.
Petrenko kicked the ball on his left and didn't look unco!
Gus beat his opposition.
CEY a nothing game.
Johnston is good when he was by himself in defence.
Batters only looked like he played the last 1/4.
Osborn, as per every game, took a couple of nice marks and kicked a couple of goals.
Siggins looked fairly decent and has a good kick on him but was beaten today, but a lot of that was from the delivery coming in so easily.

All in all it was a very average game, correction it was a god damn awful game early and was won before half time.

Probably Siggins, Kegs and Crouch looked like they could get a call up to the seniors but none of them looked like stars today.

unbelievable. we beat them in all the stats and get spanked by 10 goals. just dumb footballers. s**t users of the ball. rubbish decision makers. dumbass "gameplan"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah, The team falls quickly away after the top 5. Matt just knows were to be to either recieve the ball or win the ball. You need a team around you to help the fcuk out.

Thoughts on Kelly, I'm 70:30 in my mind for a rookie upgrade.
Kelly is an interesting one, he just goes about it and does his job, i never really notice him or his player, which is a good thing.

I personally don't think he will get an upgrade this year but retained for another. C. Cameron is the only guaranteed upgrade.

I do like our rookies though.

Nah, The team falls quickly away after the top 5. Matt just knows were to be to either recieve the ball or win the ball. You need a team around you to help the fcuk out.

Thoughts on Kelly, I'm 70:30 in my mind for a rookie upgrade.
Following up my last reply:
Kelly had 17 disposals but I think Chippendale for Norwood did a lot more with 14 disposal and to be honest the whole Norwood team did more with less ball.

Bad game to think judge on but on previous games still think the same about Kelly, gets the job done.

Intensity was fine by most..... everything else VERY ordinary

Kelly is an interesting one, he just goes about it and does his job, i never really notice him or his player, which is a good thing.

I personally don't think he will get an upgrade this year but retained for another. C. Cameron is the only guaranteed upgrade.

I do like our rookies though.
Given Otten is a long term injury, best leaving all but Cameron on the rookie list & let them compete for an upgrade.

The twos were embarrassing tonight, to br 10 goals down at half time was pathetic. Im glad my Redlegs won the game as it meant a lot more (the double chance was on the line) than the opposition but it was ridiculously one sided in the 1st half.

M Crouch and Kerridge were the only two players that looked up to SANFL standard tonight.

The twos were embarrassing tonight, to br 10 goals down at half time was pathetic. Im glad my Redlegs won the game as it meant a lot more (the double chance was on the line) than the opposition but it was ridiculously one sided in the 1st half.

M Crouch and Kerridge were the only two players that looked up to SANFL standard tonight.
Riley Knight had good intensity all night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back