The Affairs of the Welsh National Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 10, 2012
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Al-Nassr FC
They took a bit scalp this morning by beating Belgium and going clear at the top of their Euro 2016 qualifying group.

The third oldest national football team in the world could qualify for their first European championships. They have a long line of stars in their history but have never managed to get them over the line.

Bale is leading the charge with multiple MOM awards and scoring the goals.

I'll be closely following their affairs as we head towards France 16.

Ramsey > every Welsh player.
You're off your nut! Bale is approaching Giggs level carrying this side to it's first major tournament in who knows when. I know that UEFA have made it possible for everyone bar Malta & San Marino to make it these days but Wales could actually take #1 spot in their group which would have qualified them in the proper format

You're off your nut! Bale is approaching Giggs level carrying this side to it's first major tournament in who knows when. I know that UEFA have made it possible for everyone bar Malta & San Marino to make it these days but Wales could actually take #1 spot in their group which would have qualified them in the proper format
Haters gonna hate hate hate

Nar Bale is living off the work of Ramsey.

Like he does at Madrid with C.Ronaldo.

Ramsey > Bale

Pretty sure Shoei & Cruyff14 are these two lads with the level of logic above....

http://www.talkingbaws.com/2015/06/...artinez-is-the-best-thing-youll-read-all-day/

arsenal-fans-argument-770x470.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You people are all mad. Everyone knows that Andy King is the true superstar of Welsh football! Those 30 seconds against Belgium are the best ever 30 seconds you'll ever see! Eat your heart out Bale and Ramsey!

But really, that Welsh team finally looks decent. They have some decent players all over the park. I thought they would qualify for sure thanks to the extra places, and blimey heck, leading the group regardless, not bad at all! More and more of the core players are actually playing for decent teams these days, and if Swansea stay consistently strong (true that there are three Welsh players in the senior team, but all three are Welsh players. The key point of note is the academy, where the majority are Welsh and quite decent), England might finally have some competition for strongest home nation.

The scalp was made even more impressive when their superstar defender Paul Dummett missed the game with a hamstring injury. :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back