The All-Encompassing Footy Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey, BoshtrichBurger - you know how you are 816 in RDT (totally frigging awesome btw) and you are scared of falling from those lofty heights? Try being 30th in Fantasy before this week started. :D

Margin King? you were still off by more than I was. I was only 4 points off.
Under 39 points is a haphazard guess with a large scope to work with. Since you had 39 numbers to work with, I'd say young Ando has your measure.

Under 39 points is a haphazard guess with a large scope to work with. Since you had 39 numbers to work with, I'd say young Ando has your measure.

I said Under 39.5 points and was only out by 3.5 points so really 4 points. 39.5 is closer to 43 than 51 is. And I did state my tips would be based on Under or Over 39.5 points margin.

I said Under 39.5 points and was only out by 3.5 points so really 4 points. 39.5 is closer to 43 than 51 is. And I did state my tips would be based on Under or Over 39.5 points margin.
Yea, na. You were incorrect, thus Ando was closer with his prediction.

Hey, BoshtrichBurger - you know how you are 816 in RDT (totally frigging awesome btw) and you are scared of falling from those lofty heights? Try being 30th in Fantasy before this week started. :D
oeXlZ.gif

Good stuff beez! :D

It feels good to be doing so well in DT, considering this is the first season in like seven seasons where I'm actually doing better than my brother for once!!!

I said under 51.
You said UNDER 39.5

Your point is invalid.
BOW DOWN TO ME.

You didn't exactly tip Richmond by 39, did you?

Would be pretty silly taking Richmond by under 40 if so.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You didn't exactly tip Richmond by 39, did you?

Would be pretty silly taking Richmond by under 40 if so.

Yeah nah, when I do my tips (not for tipping competitions) I check out the betting side of things and thus use the under and over 39.5 option. So not bad, I was only off by 1 kick.

Yeah nah, when I do my tips (not for tipping competitions) I check out the betting side of things and thus use the under and over 39.5 option. So not bad, I was only off by 1 kick.

I tipped Richmond. There was no line. So I'm 100% right and you are 100% wrong.

In essence you've gone and blown your cash. The margin you selected was incorrect. Why do you insist on arguing the point, they won by 43, not under 39.5.

You were actually off by about 43 points.

In essence you've gone and blown your cash. The margin you selected was incorrect. Why do you insist on arguing the point, they won by 43, not under 39.5.

Which is why betting under 39.5 is a mugs bet. When you bet over you get 40-infinity.

Collingwood/Sydney/West Coast/Essendon/Gold Coast/Adelaide/Hawthorn & Carlton ALL by Under 39.5

If I had the money to put that bet on - $10 at $978-1

Return would be $9,780

Remove this Banner Ad

Back