The All-Encompassing Footy Thread

Well Dons cant play worse than they have today. But in saying that, the onslaught has only happened after Goddard got subbed out and then the Umps decided to award the win to Freo well before half time.

Lucky Dons getting 4 players back next week vs Saints. Hoping to get back on track with a win. In saying that, 2-2 isn't so bad.

Well you know your team well. When they're s**t they're s**t.

The Jet

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Mar 25, 2013
Melbourne, Australia
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
Bell was subbed off for Judd but when Judd did his hammy, Bell came back on at the start of the4th term. Is that even allowed?

Bell was subbed off for Judd but when Judd did his hammy, Bell came back on at the start of the4th term. Is that even allowed?
I don't believe so. I remember one game of Essendon v Carlton when both teams were reduced to 1 or 2 on the bench. I believe it was that drawn game a few years back.

Of course not.

Good thing it was Cripps subbed instead...

Freakie

Cool cool cool
10k Posts Pantskyle Brisbane Lions - Tom Rockliff 2012 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Tom Rockliff 2011 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Todd Banfield 2010 Player Sponsor
Oct 23, 2009
Fitzroy?
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
The Roys FC
How good are we?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back