The already planning for SC 2016 thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of curiosity how competitive are the bigfooty leagues to join? Obviously fairly new on here so if there's a time served thing that's no issue. Just need a few more leagues next year to keep the interest. Currently ranked 3692 with a season average of 2169.
Each team board normally have leagues put your name up to join your team sc league.
There might be more SC board leagues check sc boards in the pre season.
I have noticed BF leagues are quiet competitive to the Joe normal leagues were there's a few spuds teams.

Out of curiosity how competitive are the bigfooty leagues to join? Obviously fairly new on here so if there's a time served thing that's no issue. Just need a few more leagues next year to keep the interest. Currently ranked 3692 with a season average of 2169.
Pretty competitive mate. But looks like you'll do well.
I finished top in Div 7 and I'm now on the pine, out in straight sets.:cry:
League is ranked 120 or so out of 22,000 leagues.

Brodie Smith 2 tons in the last 3 and will be priced at a 75 average next year.

Who's gonna have the nuts to touch him?
Firmly in my plans, early season concussions killed his season.
He's a lock in 2016
I haven't watched him closely, but I thought he was playing on the wing this year?? ie. will he still be available as a defender? He'll be in my team again if he is.

I haven't watched him closely, but I thought he was playing on the wing this year?? ie. will he still be available as a defender? He'll be in my team again if he is.

I actually don't know. I've often spotted him standing still 10-15m from the ball doing nothing, but it has been on various parts of the ground.

He'll surely be a defender again next year. Plays half back line and more often than not takes the kick ins which is usually done by a defender.

Patty Cripps to average 120+ SC in 2016. Lock N Load.

Never again with smith, don't give a * about how he finishes this year

Jarryd Hayne to give AFL a crack? Probably will struggle considering our game actually requires some tangible skill and isn't the exact same game he came from only with 10 metres of padding.

Brodie Smith has got better the last few weeks so if under priced next year has to be considered. Probably took awhile to get over the second headclash he had with Riewoldt this year.

Dont think Cripps will be a premo next year, cant see him lifting his averaging by more than 10 PPG next year which even if he does that still puts him under what is needed from a mid premo. Would def go libba/rocky before him anyway

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tell me if im crazy but,

I am seriously considering Kurt 'Bondi Billionaire' Tippett if he is given RUCK/FWD DPP
Scoring well as a ruck and i think being the main ruck suits him - gives him more freedom

Jarryd Hayne to give AFL a crack? Probably will struggle considering our game actually requires some tangible skill and isn't the exact same game he came from only with 10 metres of padding.
That's a bit rough. They actually have to think sometimes in NFL

That's a bit rough. They actually have to think sometimes in NFL
They rote learn routes, a monkey can be taught to remember doing s**t. Piece of s**t sport that entertains fat, overly religious american inbreds played by gangster thugs and wife beaters.

Tell me if im crazy but,

I am seriously considering Kurt 'Bondi Billionaire' Tippett if he is given RUCK/FWD DPP
Scoring well as a ruck and i think being the main ruck suits him - gives him more freedom
I'm also considering him, think he is a certainty for Ruck/Fwd DPP and could be handy at F6/R3.

Averaging 104.5 over the last 8 games and that includes a game where he got injured and only managed 49.

I'm also considering him, think he is a certainty for Ruck/Fwd DPP and could be handy at F6/R3.

Averaging 104.5 over the last 8 games and that includes a game where he got injured and only managed 49.

By years end he'll be expensive but certainly an option

Also depends which ruck the swans get..

Looney or kreuzer

Huge hole if he did
Depends on how much the club see his future value for maybe 5 or so years left considering we haven't gotten value out of him so far (due to no fault of his own). Will get another first rounder as compo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back