The already planning for SC 2016 thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, compo pick would be a good one, but that would leave us without a ruckman that would need to be replaced. Warnock will get delisted and Wood isn't exactly elite.
You're not going to be any good next season (or for several) anyway. Kreuezer doesn't change that. At least the compo pick gives you a brighter future. Kreuezer making you marginally better next year isn't nearly as important as bringing in a young player who could be part of your next premiership side. There is pain ahead my friend...no avoiding it. Play Dennis in the ruck if you have to

You're not going to be any good next season (or for several) anyway. Kreuezer doesn't change that. At least the compo pick gives you a brighter future. Kreuezer making you marginally better next year isn't nearly as important as bringing in a young player who could be part of your next premiership side. There is pain ahead my friend...no avoiding it. Play Dennis in the ruck if you have to

Kreuz is only 26 which is young for a ruck. There's no point in playing a 19 year old as 1st ruck. Not good for the player or the team.

Bye bye piece of s**t sub rule! :D

original

Kreuz is only 26 which is young for a ruck. There's no point in playing a 19 year old as 1st ruck. Not good for the player or the team.
So sign a mature age spud as cannon fodder for a couple of years. This is the only opportunity you will have to get a return on a bloke who ain't going to play in your next premiership. I'd want my team to take it. Much like st kilda did with McEvoy

So sign a mature age spud as cannon fodder for a couple of years. This is the only opportunity you will have to get a return on a bloke who ain't going to play in your next premiership. I'd want my team to take it. Much like st kilda did with McEvoy

I would like my team to win at least 2-3 games. :oops:

MUST KEEP SOME TRADES FOR FINAL ROUNDS MUST KEEP SOME TRADES FOR FINAL ROUNDS MUST KEEP SOME TRADES FOR FINAL ROUNDS MUST KEEP SOME TRADES FOR FINAL ROUNDS MUST KEEP SOME TRADES FOR FINAL ROUNDS MUST KEEP SOME TRADES FOR FINAL ROUNDS MUST KEEP SOME TRADES FOR FINAL ROUNDS MUST KEEP SOME TRADES FOR FINAL ROUNDS MUST KEEP SOME TRADES FOR FINAL ROUNDS MUST KEEP SOME TRADES FOR FINAL ROUNDS MUST KEEP SOME TRADES FOR FINAL ROUNDS MUST KEEP SOME TRADES FOR FINAL ROUNDS MUST KEEP SOME TRADES FOR FINAL ROUNDS MUST KEEP SOME TRADES FOR FINAL ROUNDS MUST KEEP SOME TRADES FOR FINAL ROUNDS MUST KEEP SOME TRADES FOR FINAL ROUNDS MUST KEEP SOME TRADES FOR FINAL ROUNDS MUST KEEP SOME TRADES FOR FINAL ROUNDS MUST KEEP SOME TRADES FOR FINAL ROUNDS MUST KEEP SOME TRADES FOR FINAL ROUNDS MUST KEEP SOME TRADES FOR FINAL ROUNDS MUST KEEP SOME TRADES FOR FINAL ROUNDS MUST KEEP SOME TRADES FOR FINAL ROUNDS MUST KEEP SOME TRADES FOR FINAL ROUNDS

MUST KEEP SOME TRADES FOR FINAL ROUNDS MUST KEEP SOME TRADES FOR FINAL ROUNDS MUST KEEP SOME TRADES FOR FINAL ROUNDS MUST KEEP SOME TRADES FOR FINAL ROUNDS MUST KEEP SOME TRADES FOR FINAL ROUNDS MUST KEEP SOME TRADES FOR FINAL ROUNDS MUST KEEP SOME TRADES FOR FINAL ROUNDS MUST KEEP SOME TRADES FOR FINAL ROUNDS MUST KEEP SOME TRADES FOR FINAL ROUNDS MUST KEEP SOME TRADES FOR FINAL ROUNDS MUST KEEP SOME TRADES FOR FINAL ROUNDS MUST KEEP SOME TRADES FOR FINAL ROUNDS MUST KEEP SOME TRADES FOR FINAL ROUNDS MUST KEEP SOME TRADES FOR FINAL ROUNDS MUST KEEP SOME TRADES FOR FINAL ROUNDS MUST KEEP SOME TRADES FOR FINAL ROUNDS MUST KEEP SOME TRADES FOR FINAL ROUNDS MUST KEEP SOME TRADES FOR FINAL ROUNDS MUST KEEP SOME TRADES FOR FINAL ROUNDS MUST KEEP SOME TRADES FOR FINAL ROUNDS MUST KEEP SOME TRADES FOR FINAL ROUNDS MUST KEEP SOME TRADES FOR FINAL ROUNDS MUST KEEP SOME TRADES FOR FINAL ROUNDS MUST KEEP SOME TRADES FOR FINAL ROUNDS

SC should finish completely in Rd22 overall included. Even if you had 2 trades up your sleeve this week, potentially you could still cop a doughnut or few depending on how many North & Freo players you have.

Either scrap Rd22 from SC completely or allow unlimited Rd23 trades

SC should finish completely in Rd22 overall included. Even if you had 2 trades up your sleeve this week, potentially you could still cop a doughnut or few depending on how many North & Freo players you have.

Either scrap Rd22 from SC completely or allow unlimited Rd23 trades
Great post. I was thinking the exact same thing the other day. The last couple rounds really ruin the integrity of this comp.

Great post. I was thinking the exact same thing the other day. The last couple rounds really ruin the integrity of this comp.

It sucks to be inside the top 1k all year only to be leapfrogged by s**t truck teams who avoided the best players.

It sucks to be inside the top 1k all year only to be leapfrogged by s**t truck teams who avoided the best players.
Imagine you're in top 10 with a shot to win.

It's unfortunate you slid from 300 odd outside 1k purely on injuries and vaginas.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually come to thinking it...
Rounds 22 & 23 should be best 18 score like the byes.

I wouldn't mind if it were only the best 18 scores count every round, TBH.

I really hope they make Heeney a fwd.

I won't be going Goldy. Too much to pay. Jacobs/NicNat for me I reckon.

Reckon Heeney would be a lock for a fwd classification.
He'd be a lock it forward. Especially with no sub rule. Gun.

They'll move Kreuz on mate, they're not going to pay what others are offering him and the compo pick.

They'll move Kreuz on mate, they're not going to pay what others are offering him and the compo pick.

True and we get pick 2 for him + opens up quite a bit of salary cap space. Mind boggling that we used 100% of our cap this year. :drunk:

Salem if Def next year might be worth looking at. Will be priced at a 70 average. 86 average from non sub affected games.

True and we get pick 2 for him + opens up quite a bit of salary cap space. Mind boggling that we used 100% of our cap this year. :drunk:
Pick 2 for Kruezer proves what a farce this compensation pick is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back