The already planning for SC 2016 thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
God I hope Deledio is a FWD, it is slim pickings up there

He played majority of his game time at half forward and averaged 1.5 goals a game. Surely they have to leave him as a fwd/Mid.

He played majority of his game time at half forward and averaged 1.5 goals a game. Surely they have to leave him as a fwd/Mid.

The top 10 mid/fwd players according to AFL player ratings which I assume is done via CD.

1 Gray
2 Harvey
3 Zorko
4 Deledio
5 S. Edwards
6 Dahlhaus
7 Bennell
8 Howlett
9 Motlop
10 Zaharakis

Ah it's that time of year again. I get keen for supercoach around now, go to hard and end up throwing in the towel half way through the season. I try hard with studying pre season and think I know what I'm doing only to balls it up. I'm to emotionally attached to certain players when I choose them, that's my weakness.

Ah it's that time of year again. I get keen for supercoach around now, go to hard and end up throwing in the towel half way through the season. I try hard with studying pre season and think I know what I'm doing only to balls it up. I'm to emotionally attached to certain players when I choose them, that's my weakness.
Mate. You gotta cut that s**t out.

I love Shuey. But would never pick him in my starting side.
Plenty of live for Darling, Cripps and Lecras but all hzve reached their ceilings. You buy them for their output which is their average.

If you want their average score every week grab them but if someone say Lecras price, like say Zarharakis who might get more midfield time under a new coach and gameplan is going to give you better output then its a no brainer.
Id pick Zaha and I hate Essendon and would boof the Frenchman.

Crap, that is bad news about Scharenberg...

On a somewhat brighter note, Alex Johnson (Swans) had hybrid LARS surgery last week - fingers crossed he gets through the preseason and features next year. He hasn't played since the 2012 Grand Final, he will be bottom dollar and is certainly best 22, keep on watchlist.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate. You gotta cut that s**t out.

I love Shuey. But would never pick him in my starting side.
Plenty of live for Darling, Cripps and Lecras but all hzve reached their ceilings. You buy them for their output which is their average.

If you want their average score every week grab them but if someone say Lecras price, like say Zarharakis who might get more midfield time under a new coach and gameplan is going to give you better output then its a no brainer.
Id pick Zaha and I hate Essendon and would boof the Frenchman.
I reckon shuey will go big next year.

2nd year though and new coach.
His breakout year was last year. Such a gun.

He is even taller stronger and has an even bigger tank from hiring a running coach again, and it's hard to tag someone 194 cm that's launching themselves to the ground for the ball but your right could be an issue

He is even taller stronger and has an even bigger tank from hiring a running coach again, and it's hard to tag someone 194 cm that's launching themselves to the ground for the ball but your right could be an issue
With all the value mids (GAJ, Selwood, Rocky, Crouch, libba, and even guys like Sloane, pendles and Macrae to a degree) there just isn't room for a guy like Cripps in most sides. However if you do take him and he goes big you'll be ahead of the pack I guess

I reckon shuey will go big next year.
That move he put on the hawks in the QF was pure sex. Nic nat with another pre season and Redden their to help Priddis get it to him and yeah should go up in average. Still probably wont pick him in my starting team though.

Yeah he is a gun and will only get better but with a new coach and new players next to him at the stoppage i cant see his average going up more thsn 5-10 ppg.
Too expensive for a mid pricer sho may not go big.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back