No Oppo Supporters The ASADA Thread... from a Tiger perspective

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

All from a guy who finished runner up in the Brownlow to a self confessed user of a band substance. Interesting....

I've never really heard Mitchell speak before but his apology uses the word "probably" a lot...
"It was probably inappropriate..." Etc

Yeah he probably meant that apology.

Last edited:
Mitchell probably was injecting a lil humour in an otherwise boring game...Watching Watson run without his daily jabs was like watching paint dry...
It's amazing how hopeless Watson is these days. And by amazing I mean hilariously awesome

Mitchell probably was injecting a lil humour in an otherwise boring game...Watching Watson run without his daily jabs was like watching paint dry...
Sticks out like dogs balls how much of a plodder he is without the jungle juice coursing through his veins. No wonder Sheedy wanted to get rid of him.

Sticks out like dogs balls how much of a plodder he is without the jungle juice coursing through his veins. No wonder Sheedy wanted to get rid of him.
Sheeds was a smart man. Matty Knights had Watson legally playing his career best footy.

This is a very valid point. Essendon trying to blame this whole saga for their form slump but whats really happening is we are finding out how s**t they are with all that juice in their systems.

Clearly whatever Essendon were putting into their bodies was giving them an advantage. Jobe Watsons form slump is an excellent example of this.

Patiently waiting for the WADA shite to hit the fan and expose the real story behind the Bumbers Drug Scandal/Saga...
The involvement of the AFL/Australian Govt in trying to contain the drug cheats inhouse ie...
Demetriou's warning phone call to the drug cheats...
AFL Anti Doping Tribunal finds the 34 drug cheats not guilty...whilst Dank is running around free...
AFL Commission Chairman Mike Fitzpatrick trying to broker a deal with Turd...
Well done Mitchell for keeping the spot fires burning...

Woke up this morning to read that Hird blamed 'media propaganda' for Mitchell's actions.
Serious question - how far is Hird's head up his own arse? Sam Mitchell needles the opposition and Hird blames the media. What a paranoid sad git he's become.

James, now listen very closely as this is important, if you didn't authorise Dank to play Dr Frankenstein then none of this would have happened. You can't blame the messenger...you need to accept the message. But most importantly you must continue to coach Essendon because you are ******* burning that club to the ground and it is beautiful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ahhhh Jimmy...never change please! I love this bloke as the EFC front man...he will forever be a reminder that under his Head Coach watch:
a) the EFC accepted penalties pursuant to BTGID, one being not playing finals, the other his own 12 month suspension,
b) the man himself went twice to the Federal Court and confirmed he had lied,
c) the Offal (in combination with ASADA) charged 34 players of his players for doping offences but were not comfortably satisfied, &
d) WADA have stated they intend to retrial the 34 players, indicating they believe the Offal got it wrong...To Be Confirmed by 6/7

Lol these are facts, not propoganda. Stay at Tulla for as long as you can fella, no one else wants you...feed those EFC chooks.

Soon we will see the true colours of the starry-eyed. With every loss the sneaking suspicion that Hird might just be a s**t coach (and not god) will start gnawing at them. The best thing is that half of the usual suspects that were supporting him are now going for the 'play the kids' option. We all know what happens after that.

I just have trouble deciding which I will enjoy more. Hird with a knife between the shoulder blades or Hird dragged off kicking and screaming by WADA.

To be honest it's probably more humiliating for him to be sacked and then banned. Because he'll know that his acolytes have abandoned him. Tipping a KB-esque estrangement from the club. If it happens in the other order he'll probably play the bull s**t 'I was hung out to dry card' and live off some lame job provided by some awestruck Bummer benefactor.

If WADA does find the players guilty I'm starting to hope that Hird stays on as coach
No one else deserves to clean up the mess he's going to leave
They'll have half the team suspended for 1-2 years and will in turn lose their 1st round draft pick as the AFL won't let them gain from their suspension
It will put them in a hole for a decade

If WADA does find the players guilty I'm starting to hope that Hird stays on as coach
No one else deserves to clean up the mess he's going to leave
They'll have half the team suspended for 1-2 years and will in turn lose their 1st round draft pick as the AFL won't let them gain from their suspension
It will put them in a hole for a decade

If they lose to the Dees and the Saints, I'd be surprised if he survives this season, let alone next

IMO the only reason a move hasnt been made yet is what coach would want to take over the team with the appeal still pending

If they lose to the Dees and the Saints, I'd be surprised if he survives this season, let alone next

IMO the only reason a move hasnt been made yet is what coach would want to take over the team with the appeal still pending
He's contracted until 2016, if Essendon are smart they'll wait to the WADA decision as if the players are found guilty they will be able to terminate his contract with no payout. If they are innocent then they'll be able to find out if he can coach without the WADA decision hanging over their heads.

As you said (other than perhaps their current assistants) no one would want to take them over until this WADA thing is cleared up, so they may as well wait until it is over and save them another million dollar payout.

He's made a complete fool of himself lately. He should really shut up.
I love him on the radio but you're right. He's embarrassed himself lately. Obviously he's had a gutfull of the whole thing and lost patience but still he is looking like a bit of a dill at the moment. Shame because in his unique position, I thought he'd handled himself extremely well under the circumstances. Seems like the WADA appeal is the catalyst in him going cuckoo nana.

He's contracted until 2016, if Essendon are smart they'll wait to the WADA decision as if the players are found guilty they will be able to terminate his contract with no payout. If they are innocent then they'll be able to find out if he can coach without the WADA decision hanging over their heads.

As you said (other than perhaps their current assistants) no one would want to take them over until this WADA thing is cleared up, so they may as well wait until it is over and save them another million dollar payout.

having barracked for RFC however, and been here and done that, there is one problem.

They have already been belted by around 40 odd points in 4 games this season, and if they lose to the Dees and Saints it will be pretty clear he cant even stem the bleeding

As bad as it sounds, if their list cannot beat these two under Hird, they are better off having a teaching coach for 2 years, whos sole job is to train the kids, regardless of CAS verdict

Woke up this morning to read that Hird blamed 'media propaganda' for Mitchell's actions.
Serious question - how far is Hird's head up his own arse? Sam Mitchell needles the opposition and Hird blames the media. What a paranoid sad git he's become.

James, now listen very closely as this is important, if you didn't authorise Dank to play Dr Frankenstein then none of this would have happened. You can't blame the messenger...you need to accept the message. But most importantly you must continue to coach Essendon because you are ******* burning that club to the ground and it is beautiful.
To answer your first question, when he sneezes it sounds like a burp.

What Mitchell did shows exactly what rest of the football world REALLY thinks and that the pc bullshit they spout in interviews, we feel for the players blah, blah, is bullshit.

not quite, even hawks fans say that Sammy is a bit of a campaigner off the field. Apparently he shines up well for the TV, but it a prick away from it

Also I reckon a lot of players are privately thinking thank god the AFL was involved in the joint investigation, and thank god the investigation didn't look beyond EFC

not quite, even hawks fans say that Sammy is a bit of a campaigner off the field. Apparently he shines up well for the TV, but it a prick away from it

Also I reckon a lot of players are privately thinking thank god the AFL was involved in the joint investigation, and thank god the investigation didn't look beyond EFC

Are you wearing your Essendon hat again. " everyone else was doing it"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back