No Oppo Supporters The ASADA Thread... from a Tiger perspective

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it okay to feel sorry for Essendon yet?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...are we there yet?!?...lol....Jabe your still a fat slob...

Is it okay to feel sorry for Essendon yet?
Not a chance, the stupid thing is that the only reason they want to get rid of Hird now is because they are losing
If they were still pushing for finals they would still be in love with him and all that #standbyhird bullshit
They deserve everything they have coming to them and if they move on Hird before the CAS decision then no decent senior coach prospect will want to touch them
They are all talking like Stewart Dew is going to take over there, why on earth would he want to take a position at a club that could be crippled for the next 3-4 years.

At the end of the game, the commentators couldn't figure out why Jabby had a slow start to his career, then won a Brownlow, and now has returned to being a plodder who looks "unfit".

I can explain his career arc for you ;)

He looks jaded and run down, needs a course of multivitamins

At the end of the game, the commentators couldn't figure out why Jabby had a slow start to his career, then won a Brownlow, and now has returned to being a plodder who looks "unfit".

I can explain his career arc for you ;)
It was always going to happen. Hope James sees out the year.
And the next year too

I think James Hird is a tactically brilliant and outstanding coach, and a person with a high ethical standard. Every poor performance during his reign can be directly attributed to these outrageous and unjustified drug allegations.

This has absolutely nothing to do with their list management, drafting or coaching. The fault lies with WADA, ASADA, the AFL, all opposition football clubs and the Greeks.

He should be allowed to continue coaching the mighty Essendon Football Club to their inevitable premiership glory, and long into their golden era of sustained success.

I think James Hird is a tactically brilliant and outstanding coach, and a person with a high ethical standard. Every poor performance during his reign can be directly attributed to these outrageous and unjustified drug allegations.

This has absolutely nothing to do with their list management, drafting or coaching. The fault lies with WADA, ASADA, the AFL, all opposition football clubs and the Greeks.

He should be allowed to continue coaching the mighty Essendon Football Club to their inevitable premiership glory, and long into their golden era of sustained success.

well he is studying in europe

So today is the day that WADA need to submit their case to CAS
Anyone know if it is July 6th in Australia or Switzerland that is the time and date relevant?
That will determine if we find anything out this afternoon, or overnight

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe Essendon already knew that the case was still going ahead as planned hence their efforts on field yesterday?
But but but, if you have done nothing wrong there is nothing to worry about, are you saying the players are running around with a guilty conscious.;)

But but but, if you have done nothing wrong there is nothing to worry about, are you saying the players are running around with a guilty conscious.;)

this has been missed by albert , after all he was happy to tell all and sundry on Essendon 360 that they were proven innocent, so if they are so innocent why are they so worried?

look i cant say for sure, but im pretty confident the Essendon coaching staff and player wellfare staff would have plenty of documentation on all player related issues. So they should be able to tell us what the players were thinking and feeling during that game. :D

Given this is delaying the wada announcement of their appeal pretty much indefinitely (given Danks history in the past three years), I reckon we can kiss goodbye to a 2015 verdict if cas agree

Personally I hope they don't just so we can put a line through the players cases once and for all. If we have to wait for dank this s**t could drag on for years

http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/wa...es-on-afl-appeal/story-fndv8gad-1227431131772

Joseph Goebbels came up with the saying "If your not guilty you have nothing to hide" for Nazi Germany, to say I dislike it intensely is an understatement.
EDIT: Thought i better add I wasnt having a go at you TT, just dislike the saying :)

Given this is delaying the wada announcement of their appeal pretty much indefinitely (given Danks history in the past three years), I reckon we can kiss goodbye to a 2015 verdict if cas agree

Personally I hope they don't just so we can put a line through the players cases once and for all. If we have to wait for dank this s**t could drag on for years

http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/wa...es-on-afl-appeal/story-fndv8gad-1227431131772
After reading that and seeing as im in the mood for understatments it seems...........
* * * * * * * * STEVEN DANK IN THE ARSE WITH A BOWIE KNIFE THE ******* CHEATING campaigner OF A POOR EXCUSE FOR A MAN.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back