The Association Football AFL thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And wasn't that nice for them :)

I'm not saying we'll be top 8, I just expect we'll be much better than the s**t we dished up last season.

I just think it's a cop out to blame it on injuries when West Coast - another team tipped to be battling for the 8 - lost a fair few key personnel and still improved out of sight. A lot more down to the coach and the set up, and yours was and arguably still is deplorable.

I just think it's a cop out to blame it on injuries when West Coast - another team tipped to be battling for the 8 - lost a fair few key personnel and still improved out of sight. A lot more down to the coach and the set up, and yours was and arguably still is deplorable.
Our coach and set up is deplorable? You mean the brand new head coach and the new gameplan that hasn't been tested? :drunk:

West Coast big losses were a couple of defenders. Very tough, yes. They did extremely well, there's no doubt about it. That doesn't take away from the fact that we lost practically most of our senior players for the large parts of the season.

Yes the coach and the game plan was s**t. But take away 5 or 6 of the senior players over 25 at most clubs and I think you'd find they'll probably struggle.

Our coach and set up is deplorable? You mean the brand new head coach and the new gameplan that hasn't been tested? :drunk:

West Coast big losses were a couple of defenders. Very tough, yes. They did extremely well, there's no doubt about it. That doesn't take away from the fact that we lost practically most of our senior players for the large parts of the season.

Yes the coach and the game plan was s**t. But take away 5 or 6 of the senior players over 25 at most clubs and I think you'd find they'll probably struggle.

Lol ok mate.

The 2 gun defenders the eagles lost were far better than anyone Carlton lost. Natanui missed half the season too iirc.

You'll be shite again this year. Too young and will struggle to score.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More likely to pick Wells and watch him break down after 3 games
Ah so like me and Grimes. I'm that committed to Jack given how many years I've picked him that I might as well pick him again. Too afraid that the one year I don't he'll be injury free and score 95+ every week :(

Have you seen Carlton's list?
yeah

potatoes-411975_640.jpg

Looks like this.

Eagles are not as good a team with Brown playing. Brown would not improve Carlton.
I find that extremely hard to believe. Actually I'd say that's wrong. He would improve Carlton. Not many wouldn't (Hai LJizz :))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back