Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 1, 2007
perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
west coast
ok so Laurinas catty comment from the last episode was:

"i didnt feel that any of the girls that walked through the door had the calibre in terms of looks, elegance, air or grace as the original girls here."

lol that bitch is so stuck up. She would be a friendship breaker. I had a close friend who married a bitch. Basically he was forced to ditch all of his mates because she became instantly jealous any time that she wasnt with him when he hung out with us. Women like that are dangerous, and bitches.

Also meant t mention that.

Kids challenge? Cooking challenge? The show isn't exactly empowering for women at the best of times but JAYZUS, ol Bachy Meatbag is living in the 50's it would seem.

I completely agree, but this is the type of show where all PC stuff just flies out the window- and the women know exactly what they are getting into, so fair game imo.

Having said that, perhaps it is time for a Bachelorette tho, turn the tables. ;)

Contra Mundum

To Know Nothing is the Happiest Life
10k Posts
Aug 1, 2002
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
NMFC
I completely agree, but this is the type of show where all PC stuff just flies out the window- and the women know exactly what they are getting into, so fair game imo.

Having said that, perhaps it is time for a Bachelorette tho, turn the tables. ;)

Look if you are going to buy into a show which is basically a bloke pickingfrom a harem all notions of fair representation of women go out the window - the kids challenge did grate on me though. Be great if one of them said "I hope I don't get selected for this challenge because I hate kids"

Look if you are going to buy into a show which is basically a bloke pickingfrom a harem all notions of fair representation of women go out the window - the kids challenge did grate on me though. Be great if one of them said "I hope I don't get selected for this challenge because I hate kids"

If I was on the show, I would have been saying that. :D

Probably would have chucked an adult tanty too, over such a crap date.

Contra Mundum

To Know Nothing is the Happiest Life
10k Posts
Aug 1, 2002
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
NMFC
If I was on the show, I would have been saying that. :D

Probably would have chucked an adult tanty too, over such a crap date.

Look I have got three kids and they still s**t me - why do they have to like them. The competition amongst them to see who could be the most cutesy with the kids was deplorable!!

Look I have got three kids and they still s**t me - why do they have to like them. The competition amongst them to see who could be the most cutesy with the kids was deplorable!!

I've never been comfortable around little kids. Have always preferred to be around teenagers, get along much better with them- which is a good thing I work at a high school and not Primary, lol.

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 12, 2005
Bentleigh, Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
I reckon a lot of men watch it without admitting it, like me. It's every straight man's fantasy: stuck in a mansion with 20 mostly-cute girls falling over themselves to shag ya. :p

I reckon Laurina would consider herself too good for Blake, coz he's a little neanderthal-like for her; she'd be more into guys who wear $20,000 watches, etc. However, maybe she thinks she can mold him into a snob :D

Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
I reckon a lot of men watch it without admitting it, like me. It's every straight man's fantasy: stuck in a mansion with 20 mostly-cute girls falling over themselves to shag ya. :p

I reckon Laurina would consider herself too good for Blake, coz he's a little neanderthal-like for her; she'd be more into guys who wear $20,000 watches, etc. However, maybe she thinks she can mold him into a snob :D
Laurina is hot, but he'd be dumb to marry her. High maintenance women are the worst to be in a relationship with.

:D

We just found out each others are watching the show today at lunchtime. The other guys in my office bagged the living daylights outta him for watching it -granted they are pretty old school-. I defended him but. :D:thumbsu:

Jan 29, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Poor Jess :eek: I didn't really see anything that bad about what she did, just things like going near him on the bumper cars etc, seriously? Get over it. Wasn't Laurina the one that cheated a bit on the bull riding challenge to win some alone time? She's one to talk about Jess monopolising his time. Plus she was the one who sprinted to his seat when Anastasia got out of the ride. Crazy reactions.

Don't like Mary. Still hate Amber.

Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Omg all you guys, you have just alienated me from this thread... I feel so alienated. You never quote my posts, you never like my posts... could it trouble you to tag me into a post once or twice.. IVE NEVER FELT SO ALIENATED IN ALL MY LIFE HOW DARE YOU.

The real question is, have you been to OVER 15 countries in the last 7 years. if its 15 or less your opinion doesn't count.

Poor Jess :eek: I didn't really see anything that bad about what she did, just things like going near him on the bumper cars etc, seriously? Get over it. Wasn't Laurina the one that cheated a bit on the bull riding challenge to win some alone time? She's one to talk about Jess monopolising his time. Plus she was the one who sprinted to his seat when Anastasia got out of the ride. Crazy reactions.

Don't like Mary. Still hate Amber.

Twas a good ep. To play devil's advocate I can kinda see where the girls were coming from, Jess just needs to take it down a couple notches and she'll be fine. Still my fav.

Mary looks like she's about to burst into tears all the time.

Wanted Anastasia to puke on the ride daaaaaaam. :D

Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Twas a good ep. To play devil's advocate I can kinda see where the girls were coming from, Jess just needs to take it down a couple notches and she'll be fine. Still my fav.

Wanted Anastasia to puke on the ride daaaaaaam. :D

Anastasia looked like a dude... She was the one who got booooooted last night yes?

Hahaha I went on a tour 2 years ago that had at least 10+ countries so my answer to your query would be yes. :cool:

So refined, so cultured.

dart

Club Legend
Oct 12, 2005
perth
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Claremont Jets
Kids challenge? Cooking challenge? The show isn't exactly empowering for women at the best of times but JAYZUS, ol Bachy Meatbag is living in the 50's it would seem.

and last night he kicked out the chick with the engineering and physics degree

don't want no, smaaartt people. . .

BACHie wants himself a betty draper.

I'll tell anyone. I'm comfortable with myself.
same same ! I learnt long ago not to give two hoots what anyone else thinks of my TV watching habits.

I don't even know who that is. :confused:

big episode last night, s**t got real!

did they even pash? I didn't see no pash just a lot of sickening nose rubbing.

Laurina went OTT at jess, that was crazy.

Banging on about dignity this, self respect that, HELLO, you have no dignity, you're on a TV show sharing this guy with 20 other chicks, YOU HAVE NO PRIDE!

I laughed when she finally said something like "if he kissed her well I am so against that, I just don't want to be here, so I hope if that's the case he will send me home"

Does she not realise she could just leave of her own accord?

Girlfren, you don't need his permission mm hmm *snaps fingers*

Feminists around the world must be kicking themselves watching this show. :D

dart

Club Legend
Oct 12, 2005
perth
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Claremont Jets
better fire that guy.

jess is just smashing these chicks in the competition, I feel she needs to pace herself though, no point in going overboard and putting in a big effort to go through the regular season undefeated, winning the minor premiership only to then lose the grand final.

Back