FTA-TV The Bachelor AU

Remove this Banner Ad

Btw, where the **** were the camera crews exactly when Laurina got wheeled off to hospital?!
It's another typical Australian TV "dropped the ball" moment. Another example of this was Amber's eviction from the house. It was lame and anti-climatic. They should have whipped her into frenzy prior to a rose ceremony and then taken a rose by rose, frame by frame shot of her rage/anguish/shame in not getting a rose. Instead she was ejected out the side door and looked surprisingly at peace with the decision.

The format for each episode is tired and goes under the same template every episode. From memory the US version has a varied format (could be wrong though).

Starting to get really tired of the conversation between Blake and whoever he is on a single date with. Makes me wonder what he and his chosen girl will talk about once the shows over. Are you ready for love, can you see yourself falling in love, do you think you could fall in love with me blah blah blah - we get it mate you want a serious relationship. Now stfu or say something funny or show some sort of personality or character that is interesting.

Personally i hope Jess ends up with him, because Loiuse, Lisa, Zoe and Sam could do so much better. At the moment they are still in love with his looks and are trying to win a competition or validate themselves. Put Steve Carrells body and match it with Blakes personality and not 1 girl would be in the house.

Rant aside, i think once Laurina goes next week there will be quite a boring anti-climatic end. Anyone else think that Jess speaks a little bit like Bruce Mcavaney?

Starting to get really tired of the conversation between Blake and whoever he is on a single date with. Makes me wonder what he and his chosen girl will talk about once the shows over. Are you ready for love, can you see yourself falling in love, do you think you could fall in love with me blah blah blah - we get it mate you want a serious relationship. Now stfu or say something funny or show some sort of personality or character that is interesting.
ha. I find the dates insufferable; I've barely watched any of them. I find it dead boring, as you suggested.
I usually tape the show and only watch the bitchiness, the rose ceremony, and try to check out their bods :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How lame was the masquerade ball. That wasn't a ball. That was a bunch of girls dressed in gowns and masks, one-by-one waiting for Blake to pull them out of the room and give them a rose. Where was the actual fun stuff?

How lame was the masquerade ball. That wasn't a ball. That was a bunch of girls dressed in gowns and masks, one-by-one waiting for Blake to pull them out of the room and give them a rose. Where was the actual fun stuff?

Yeah I know, it was pretty hopeless. Should have been a regular rose ceremony.

It's the same with the cocktail parties. Very weird when it's just one guy and the purpose of the party is to talk to that one guy.

Here's an idea... some MALE intruders. Give the bloody Bach some stiff -hehe- competition.

last few episodes have been dead boring, ever since the ugly Canadian left really.

oh and apart from the #dirtystreetpie

now though every time he takes the date-ee out on a plane, or helicopter or anything like that it's a slap in the face for laurina. oh yes, yes it is.

but really it's time to cut the fat channel 10!!

get rid of the pretenders so we can enjoy some awkward home visit dates, weird situations with fathers trying to deal nicely with a guy that's been pashing on with multiple chicks and is currently dating 3 chicks who is in your home to roadtest your family and daughter to see if she's worth it.

make sure you're on your best behaviour dad, and when you have that awkward heart to heart that you know you have to have, don't ask any difficult questions like "how many houses have you sold, really?"

in other news, my wife was in Melbourne recently and she met chawntell, said she was really nice, needless to say we were both a little emo when she was REJECTED last night.

I reckon she can do better though on the outside, stay strong chantaaaal!!

last few episodes have been dead boring, ever since the ugly Canadian left really.

oh and apart from the #dirtystreetpie

now though every time he takes the date-ee out on a plane, or helicopter or anything like that it's a slap in the face for laurina. oh yes, yes it is.

but really it's time to cut the fat channel 10!!

get rid of the pretenders so we can enjoy some awkward home visit dates, weird situations with fathers trying to deal nicely with a guy that's been pashing on with multiple chicks and is currently dating 3 chicks who is in your home to roadtest your family and daughter to see if she's worth it.

make sure you're on your best behaviour dad, and when you have that awkward heart to heart that you know you have to have, don't ask any difficult questions like "how many houses have you sold, really?"

in other news, my wife was in Melbourne recently and she met chawntell, said she was really nice, needless to say we were both a little emo when she was REJECTED last night.

I reckon she can do better though on the outside, stay strong chantaaaal!!

Chantal seems like a nice, I am sure she can meet a better guy than Blake.

yes! Blake is so boring, and the dates are just painful to watch.

Laurina is the only interesting one.

When they go out to the homes/ meet the parents that should be interesting.

Also why the **** are they still in Sydney? Arent they meant to go on a trip somewhere hot- or is channel 10 made budget cuts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back