FTA-TV The Bachelor AU

Remove this Banner Ad

I also cracked up laughing at Laurina's reaction to Blake. She did the same thing (rub her eye) during Blake's speech right after. Not sure if it was malicious.

I must admit that I did enjoy her rant about where she lived. It was some what interesting, refreshing and different to the usual "Do you think we have a connection? Can you see us having a life together? I've had my heart broken before."

Laurina did do very well to stay true to herself...and as a result surely she will never find a decent man who will date her. What a self-indulgent princess. Good riddance! And now I await her making an appearance at every single event trying to up her celeb status from D-grade to C-grade.

Jess is cringeworthy and I think Blake is starting to see that too.

Louise or Sam for the win. Sam's reaction to the jewellery was really sweet. Laurina would've just been like "meh, this should be happening to me all the time"

Laurina did do very well to stay true to herself...and as a result surely she will never find a decent man who will date her. What a self-indulgent princess. Good riddance! And now I await her making an appearance at every single event trying to up her celeb status from D-grade to C-grade.
oh god i can just imagine her appearing at fashion events alongside rebecca twigley and clinging on like the desperate FIGJAM person she is. Finally Blake saw through her.
Jess is cringeworthy and I think Blake is starting to see that too.
She has overdone the dreamy eyes one too many times. What she was saying to Blake on that group date is the sort of crap you hear actors spout at live plays. It was beyond sickening. It was funny the music the producers played during that bit - matched her ditzyness perfectly, and the awkward ending with them both staring at each other silently was quite funny.

Louise or Sam for the win. Sam's reaction to the jewellery was really sweet. Laurina would've just been like "meh, this should be happening to me all the time"
yeah as genuine as Lisa is, she just doesnt seem to have the chemistry that Louise and Sam do. Zoe who has only gone on 1 single date must surely know that shes just making up the numbers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jessica has the personality of a groupie.

She's more like Blakes biggest fan and can't believe she gets to meet him in person.
haha yeah i saw the hippie side of her last night too. Even just the way she dances, you can tell that her head is in the clouds and should she end up with Blake after all of this is done, she would come back to earth with a thud. Can you imagine the way she would speak about the most mundane house chores with him once they get back to normal life and reality?

:hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts: Blake..... I.....get.... butterflies......(slow blink)...... every Thursday night, when you ask me to help you take the bins out to the verge............
Im just........ blown away......... (even slower blink).......... at how you effortlessly take it all in your stride..... and still have this ..........(stares at the sky for 2 seconds)........... aura about you that.......... makes me feel so lucky..... and....special.................. in every imaginable way............... :hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:

/*ingg vomit

I was a little surprised to see Laurina go so "early". However, I'm glad she's gone, coz she was overloading my upward inflection meter. Ugh! That was killing my ears and me brain.
Lisa is just as bad with the upward inflection, I reckon. And with such a manly voice it's just so strange to hear.

Lisa is just as bad with the upward inflection, I reckon. And with such a manly voice it's just so strange to hear.
Was reading the paper the other day I think it was in the entertainment section but couple of 'journalists' tried to predict the winner. One of them had Lisa because "she has such a sexy voice, I'd let her read the phone book to me" :eek: Nearly fell off my chair, she sounds like a chainsmoker to me.

Hoping for that order as well Shell :thumbsu:

Except I kinda want Louise to lose because I think she deserves better than Blake :p

Lol yeah fair enough.

Does anyone have any opinions on what will happen after this is all over??! Anna and Tim seem pretty solid, but i dunno, I dont think this season's couple will last probably..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back