FTA-TV The Bachelor AU

Remove this Banner Ad

Jess has no substance and I think it's telling when someone like Blake, who also has little substance, can see she doesn't offer much else other than gazing and talking in slow motion.

i thought that on the first elimination that more than 4 girls get the boot. In the US version usually about 8-10 are gone by night 1. Surprised that Holly got the white rose. Seems a bit meh. Im putting my money on Louise being the last girl standing. Does make you wonder how a stunner like her with a seemingly nice nature stays single to go on a show like this.
Shell id like to point out that i predicted Louise as the winner from back in July :) Ive got a good eye for picking out the diamonds in the rough.

yes this is my other account. My Blue and Gold Blood account is stuffed simply because the email address i registered it with I no longer have access to (was a TPG account and i no longer get internet service from them).

Blake for the last couple of episodes has been handing out roses in order of who he prefers now, so im starting to feel sorry for Sam already. He cant go wrong between her and Louise anyway. One thing that strikes me about Blake, is that he seems hell bent on staying in Perth. I would have thought being a real estate agent gave him some flexibility to move to wherever the girl was TBH.

Was reading the paper the other day I think it was in the entertainment section but couple of 'journalists' tried to predict the winner. One of them had Lisa because "she has such a sexy voice, I'd let her read the phone book to me" :eek: Nearly fell off my chair, she sounds like a chainsmoker to me.
HA, Yeah, ew! She sounds and looks like a bit of a booze-hag :D

Imagine a teenage girl that is a huge Beiber fan, dating Justin Beiber and you got Jess. Listening to her speak is seriously like a high school girl.

Louis looked good last night. I had never really thought she was a stunner, not my taste, but she did look good last night.

I'm still on team Sam as she's someone I'd go for if I was in his position.

I feel kinda bad, we were so in love with her at the beginning.

Eh that's reality TV for ya!

True.

Blake enjoys listening to that crap, it's nice way to boost his ego. It was refreshing to hear Laurina talk about her home town, rather than tell Blake how great he is, and he makes her feel so special

Jess or Lisa to go this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

True.

Blake enjoys listening to that crap, it's nice way to boost his ego. It was refreshing to hear Laurina talk about her home town, rather than tell Blake how great he is, and he makes her feel so special

Jess or Lisa to go this week.

Refreshing? :confused:

I thought she sounded a little nuts tbh. :D

Wasn't Laurina just showing how materialistic she is during that rant, bragging about living near the city, etc? Maybe she was thrown by Blake's obvious lack of interest, so she went off track, or it was just edited to make it look like she was rambling :D

Last edited:
Wasn't Laurina showing how materialistic she is during that rant, bragging about living near city, etc? Maybe she was thrown buy Blake's obvious lack of interest, so she went off track, or it was just edited to make it look like she was rambling :D

I was so shocked she lives in the city.

Would have pegged her as a Glenroy gal myself..

So I caught up with my friend that is friends with Anita last night.

She said that most of the girls are hired by Ch10 to be on the show. They're models or actors in their other career. Some even had boyfriends or guys already back home, but just wanted to get on the show for exposure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back