FTA-TV The Bachelor AU

Remove this Banner Ad

Ha! I still use one. :p My "new" car (10 years old) doesn't have one, so I plug a Walkman into the auxiliary input.

I like you Registered User ;)

Hey does your tape deack do THIS. If there is a gap in the songs, it can pick out the gap, so if you are faast forwarding a particular song, it will automatically stop at the next one. :cool:

Saw the first hour of Bach last night. Loooooooool bitches gonna get crazy soon. That Bach makes Blake look like Sesame Street.

I like you Registered User ;)

Hey does your tape deack do THIS. If there is a gap in the songs, it can pick out the gap, so if you are faast forwarding a particular song, it will automatically stop at the next one. :cool:
Ha . Yes, a lot of tape decks have that feature, but I don't think the one in last car did.

My last car ('93 Fairmont) had the BEST tape deck, and it was just a cheapo, re-badged Pioneer (I think). :D

Ha . Yes, a lot of tape decks have that feature, but I don't think the one in last car did.

My last car ('93 Fairmont) had the BEST tape deck, and it was just a cheapo, re-badged Pioneer (I think). :D

Well I didn't know that. :$

Mum's 94 Nissan Skyline certainly didn't have that feature. (I have a 98 Honda Civic) But yeah tape deck still works, everything in that car does, love it. Will probably get another Honda when that eventually carks it.

I might start watching it. How many girls are left?

I think 12 or 13. Depends on how many went home last night, I couldnt last till 12.30am, no way, departed the episode at 11.30pm for snooze town.

It is quite hilarious.

Remember the tiny peck Jess gave our Bach on the group date??? Well these two snogged/ tonsil hockey'd/ smooched right in front of everyone -well there was a lot of distance between them, they were on a soccer pitch, the others were sitting in the stands- on a group date!!!

I'm enjoying it very much, hopefully will be back home in time tomorrow by 3pm to catch the hour i missed last night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alright my thoughts on ep 3 of US Bachelor *SPOILERS BELOW*

• Date 1 with Cassandra I thought was cool with the car that turned into a boat. Would buy.
  • Group date with the soccer game was fun and frustrating to watch. The girls had no formation whatsoever, there was no goalie at either end and nobody went in for a sliding tackle (the real ankle breaker). The best part was watching one the girls get smashed by the ball multiple times and was knocked over by Juan Pablo when she tried to get the ball off him :D
  • Date 2 with Chelsie bungee jumping. I don't think I would have gone through with that, too scary. She did look cute in her short shorts though.
  • Elise complaining about how Chelsie is too young and saying she is a baby, there's only a 3 year gap between them o_O
  • The pool party saw Kat take the early advantage over the other girls (I thought she looked very nice in her bikini :p) and Kelly saying "you need to be considerate that there are 14 other girls and you look like a whore". Did lol :D
  • Wasn't sad to see either the hippie or Crystina (i think that's her name) go.
My favourites so far are Chelsie and Cassandra with Cassandra more likely to win because she is a single mum. Clare to me is the bitch of the rest.

Alright my thoughts on ep 3 of US Bachelor *SPOILERS BELOW*

• Date 1 with Cassandra I thought was cool with the car that turned into a boat. Would buy.
  • Group date with the soccer game was fun and frustrating to watch. The girls had no formation whatsoever, there was no goalie at either end and nobody went in for a sliding tackle (the real ankle breaker). The best part was watching one the girls get smashed by the ball multiple times and was knocked over by Juan Pablo when she tried to get the ball off him :D
  • Date 2 with Chelsie bungee jumping. I don't think I would have gone through with that, too scary. She did look cute in her short shorts though.
  • Elise complaining about how Chelsie is too young and saying she is a baby, there's only a 3 year gap between them o_O
  • The pool party saw Kat take the early advantage over the other girls (I thought she looked very nice in her bikini :p) and Kelly saying "you need to be considerate that there are 14 other girls and you look like a whore". Did lol :D
  • Wasn't sad to see either the hippie or Crystina (i think that's her name) go.
My favourites so far are Chelsie and Cassandra with Cassandra more likely to win because she is a single mum. Clare to me is the bitch of the rest.

I haven't watched much of them, and I know it's for TV, but do they need to go in such ridiculous, outlandish dates?

Mum's 94 Nissan Skyline certainly didn't have that feature. (I have a 98 Honda Civic) But yeah tape deck still works, everything in that car does, love it. Will probably get another Honda when that eventually carks it.
:eek::):thumbsu:

:$:p

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back