FTA-TV The Bachelor AU

Remove this Banner Ad

boy oh boy, wow wee

Shocked-Face.jpg

So I finally caught up to the very end of this, that finale was awkward as * especially with the host constantly asking why Juan Pablo couldn't say "I love you" to Nikki. Also Juan saying "I'm glad I didn't pick her" as Claire was walking away was :eek: "did he really say that?".

I wish they told us what those offensive comments were grrr :mad:. Might have been something like: "are you okay with anal?"

Andi as the Bachelorette could prove interesting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did some searching for what he said to Claire, allegedly it was "I wanna **** you, but I dont know you". Or something along those lines. And apparently nothing happened in the ocean either.

Dales- they better air Andi's season. I am completely and utterly hooked now lol.

It would definitely be something along those lines.

Haha, they generally do air all the seasons, but are pretty behind the times. The bachelor is much more entertaining than the bachelorette, but I like Andi so it'll be interesting to see,

Yeah, I was watching a bit of The Bachelorette a few weeks ago on GO, (I'm talking like an episode and a half here- I have no idea who any of them were), some dark hair woman, seemed pretty dull. But now I know Andi, will be a bit different I guess.

Juan Pablo is a hero - he refused to go along with the bullshit myth that is at the centre of this show. * off with your need for closure - it made me respect him more when the all American previous Bachelor ******* wanted to punch him out

Yeah, I was watching a bit of The Bachelorette a few weeks ago on GO, (I'm talking like an episode and a half here- I have no idea who any of them were), some dark hair woman, seemed pretty dull. But now I know Andi, will be a bit different I guess.
Desiree probably, she was nice but a bit meh. Ashley's season was one of my favourites, so they can be quite good.

Did some searching for what he said to Claire, allegedly it was "I wanna **** you, but I dont know you". Or something along those lines. And apparently nothing happened in the ocean either.
I read somewhere that Claire was asking him if he loved her, and he said something like: "I'm not sure if I love you but, I sure love farking you"

Last edited:
So I finally caught up to the very end of this, that finale was awkward as **** especially with the host constantly asking why Juan Pablo couldn't say "I love you" to Nikki. Also Juan saying "I'm glad I didn't pick her" as Claire was walking away was :eek: "did he really say that?".

I wish they told us what those offensive comments were grrr :mad:. Might have been something like: "are you okay with anal?"

Andi as the Bachelorette could prove interesting.

Whats offensive about that?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back