FTA-TV The Bachelor AU

Remove this Banner Ad

While looking for pics of Sam Frost, I finally noticed what Blake saw in Lisa. :D
She's the one in the middle

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...a-Hyde-despite-claims-texting-Blake-back.html
1414448733887_wps_29_credit_Jade_Photography_l.jpg

Know someone that went for an audition today.

Two girls were sat in a room. The instructions were to pick up everything bad about each other and say it too their face.

The other girl went off like a firecracker - "your hair is wrong" , "you have looking face" etc etc.

Person I know promptly got up and left without saying a word. Good on her.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nah I loved Blake, not as a personality, but for his ability to make all the girls fall for him which made for funny tv. also gave him options and seems like he made the right call as they are still together. the current bachelor seems as bland but does not share the beefcake factor of the previous bachelors. funnily enough Blake will be on the celebrity apprentice on nine while the original bachelor is on dancing with the stars. media whores. no surprise there

Already annoyed by Snezana or whatever her name is from the ads

Edit: holy s**t can't believe I wasted my 5000th post in The Bachelor thread :p

nah those last 4 girls really fell for Blake and not the usual ditzes, hence the uproar after he changed his mind. his season was more interesting than the first

One more sleep!

Did anyone see the promo last night about a girl doing something that will make her be "remembered". And she said something about not being comfortable in that evening gown.

I would initially go with she strips off to bra and/or panties, but since it's a G rated show probably not. Guess she changes into trackies or something?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back