FTA-TV The Bachelor AU

Remove this Banner Ad

Why'd you go and say that, now all I'll think of is Judith Lucy. I hate Judith ****en Lucy. :mad:
my friend said that to me last night too, i HATE judith lucy (though i don't boo her, i'm not a sexist)

but i'm still staying on #teamheather, she seems "real" and interesting and like she has a few braincells to rub together, maybe she's there to further her aspiring filmmaker career, don't really care, but early signs are dopey sam is way out of her league in the fun stakes.

I love Judith Lucy, probably my favourite female comedian. Kept flicking between this and RR. Sandra won't last long. I thought she was drunk the way she was carrying on. Also Sam seemed like an ok guy. As I didn't watch last years as Blake didn't appeal to me one bit but Sam does.

Heather reminded me of Judith Lucy as well. What guy wouldn't find a woman attractive who speaks in a very dry, cynical and condescending tone. :drunk: :thumbsdown:

I can't believe that he was so taken with her. She called him 'dude' and what she wants is a man she can go down the pub and have a beer with. Men have male friends they can do go to the pub with, they don't want it from their girlfriend. Any time you refer to someone as dude or mate, the majority of the time they have been placed fair and square in friendzonia.

The Bachelor seemed like a bit of goofball when he interacted and his stance was way too far apart on introductions.

Watched this with the missus last night. I was surprisingly entertained.

Sandra is a psycopath. Heather is witty, but eh I'm not sold on her.

That dress that Snez wore... geez, had the lovely pair popping out everytime she went to hug someone.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/enterta...chelor-australia/story-fni0cjvk-1227462263367

263231-36c42fba-34d2-11e5-a865-966b1ff02c53.jpg

Anal glands!

:D

the bachelor is a 'nice' guy but you want someone with more charisma for tv. early prediction is Emily. seems like a 'nice' girl. entertained by Sandra, Jacinda and Zilda. also liked his chemistry with Heather

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In terms of the look department, a few of the girls are very average this year.

Also what the hell type of name is Sneazaena?

love the twist too. :thumbsu:
Will they vote for the most annoying/plainest girl for the date? I would lol-I'd send Sandra.

And they didn't hide too well who gets the hot air balloon date in the next ep.

Last edited:
Emily - according to her, if you don't do princess activities like day spas then you are hippy/alternative. High maintenance. Unapproachable.
Sandra - acts like a primary school teacher 24/7 and talks to others like children. Loud and overbearing. Has no elegance or grace.
'The Hurricane' - low self esteem, you have to feel for her in that regard, acts loud and overbearing to compensate for lack of genuine confidence.
Heather - quite plain and still condescending in the way she speaks to others. I wonder how much an "Aspiring Film Maker' earns?
The Bachelor - very ocker and as someone said earlier lacks charisma but he's got the look that the bachelorettes froth over.

yikes changing my view on 'nice girl' Emily. totally stuck up and superiority complex on high. Sandra has to be a plant. she doesn't care two hoots but entertaining. still think he will go for Emily, at least top 4, the rest is a bit hard to tell. the blonde from the boat date Sarah will be top 4 material too. is it me or are all the more striking girls are starting to separate themselves from the 'personality' girls

yikes changing my view on 'nice girl' Emily. totally stuck up and superiority complex on high. Sandra has to be a plant. she doesn't care two hoots but entertaining. still think he will go for Emily, at least top 4, the rest is a bit hard to tell. the blonde from the boat date Sarah will be top 4 material too. is it me or are all the more striking girls are starting to separate themselves from the 'personality' girls
Emily is a poor-girl's version of Laurina. At least Laurina was upfront about being a high maintenance princess and owns it. Emily is the type of girl that likes to pretend she's not but she totally is. Very fake. She is stunning though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back