FTA-TV The Bachelor AU

Remove this Banner Ad

I like Heather but it's becoming a bit more obvious to me that she's playing up the whole "I'm a guy's girl" act. When really she's probably just as high maintenance as everyone else

Heather has gone from favourite to unlikable in the space of the first 2 episodes, according to this article anyway-
http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...avourite-heather/story-fn8yvfst-1227464330630

And I can't remember the name of the girl who said it, but I'm sure one of the evictees told the other girls to 'stay gangsta' as she left. OK. o_O
Was saying to my missues after the first episode (puke) that there was something up with Heather, couldn't quite place it. Extremely jealous, vicious even, judgmental, somewhat fake, manipulative, sarcastic and far too negative.

Too many "I'm real" and "I wish I could tone it down" bullshit going on.

Shoot me dead if Emily wins, would be like Georgia from MasterChef winning :mad: ... thank * she didn't.

Emily - according to her, if you don't do princess activities like day spas then you are hippy/alternative. High maintenance. Unapproachable.
Sandra - acts like a primary school teacher 24/7 and talks to others like children. Loud and overbearing. Has no elegance or grace.
'The Hurricane' - low self esteem, you have to feel for her in that regard, acts loud and overbearing to compensate for lack of genuine confidence.
Heather - quite plain and still condescending in the way she speaks to others. I wonder how much an "Aspiring Film Maker' earns?
The Bachelor - very ocker and as someone said earlier lacks charisma but he's got the look that the bachelorettes froth over.

Said exactly the same thing to my missues about Emily. She claims that people don't approach her because she's intimidating; she's just flat out unapproachable. Unfortunately I have someone in my family who's on the same level with her.

Sandra won't last but she's a good change up from all the princesses and jealous bitches trying their best to hook him. I'm warming up to her regardless of the fact she's loud and brash. He's a bit of a duffer and slow on the up take, apart from being an obvious player, so princesses won't abide by him.

I'd like to see Sandra, Jacinda and Sarah as the final 3. But no doubt he's going to have one of Snez or Emily.

I think there's a lot more to Jacinda that the show isn't showing. That dress was amazing in the first episode, looked a bit 'whorish' to begin with but it suited her personality. Me and the missus laughed when she got so excited to receive her rose her **** squeezed together on their own!

Ugh! Designer stubble is so farkin floggy. He looks too man-scaped, I reckon.

3f6fe86.jpg

The only thing worse (by far, though) is over-grooming of the eyebrows. It's so blatant and un-butch :D

46119a0fcf27a1efb69d93d8ff700dc6.jpg

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Madeleine did seem nice, but the sheer volume of statements about her hair/teeth/make up/general appearance was always going to be a turn off.

Wasn't a good fit for this show, especially not for this type of Bachelor. She would be my sort of girl, I like the shyness, I actually find it an attractive quality.

Laura has to go next, absolutely annoying!

Madeleine was too much of a princess. Sam kept emphasising the importance of the girl he wants being able to be herself and comfortable around him (well, duh, same with everyone) and so it was pretty obvious going from how she kept banging on about feeling uncomfortable and worried about her looks/not even eating food(!) she was going to go. What does she do for dates then if she can't eat in front of the guy!?

Oh and Heather about to be friendzoned tomorrow? They have totally been setting up for this.

would prefer emily and heather to be in the finale as they seem natural enemies and maybe Sandra as the 3rd place getter for laughs. got a feeling she would be a pyscho in the sack

But she was a stupid little sissy. Oh my hair, oh my make up, oh wine will stain my teeth DID SHE REALLY SAY THAT. I know she dissed the strawberries. Oh just stfu Madeline.
Lol, she REALLY said that about the wine. :eek:
Didn't exactly turn out to be 'The Notebook' date Madeline was hoping for.
She must've left an awful impression on Sam to be booted out before 'anal glands' girl.

Favourite cringeworthy moment from last night was Sandra trying to butt in when Sam was talking to one of the other girls, then saying 'someone get me a shovel' when it backfired big time!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back