FTA-TV The Bachelor (Aus)

Who will stinky pants Richie choose?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Michael and Davey are so damn sleazy and fake. You can see straight through them from the TV and they both obviously just want a shag. Think the other guys genuinely want a long-term relationship though. Bummed about Kanye, he was hot and seemed like a nice guy. ALSO WORE A DOCKERS TRAINING SHIRT. That's two guys repping Freo merch on the show now :thumbsu::thumbsu:

What is the point of Sam picking Davey when she has already said she also goes out with the larrikan type guy and wants a change.

I have a couple of friends (female) who can't cook and I am gobsmacked. One of them has her mother make a batch of meals for her for the week. My friend is over 50.

I am not surprised that Kayne went home. Michael is gorgeous and the two of them have a great chemistry which was quite obvious with that kiss. The more I see of Richie the more I like him.

My top three: Michael, Ritchie and Dave. I don't think Sasha is the one.

Thank you for tagging me just to tell me that.

Run along now.

LL

So down to 6 now, surely we're getting some season drag outters, um, I mean intruders soon?

Didn't matter who she picked in the 2 on 1 date (which was a lot more boring than the name implied), whoever she didn't pick was only treading water until next time anyway.

Had Kanye picked as the one to leave last night so no surprises there.

Michael's having a good run at it at the moment, I still reckon Sash gets there but he's got some strong competition. I don't quite trust Michael though for some reason. I think it's his "too cool for school" demeanor.

Michael, Sash and Dave to be top 3 I reckon. If no intruders arrive.

I think they're both a couple cents short of a dollar (the guy at least anyway). She really needed to apologise right back to.... the one with the ****, but didn't. She should have.
And that was bullshit the other teams had to clean up their s**t. If I was on the Block, trust me, rubbish wouldn't be an issue in my apartment, I'm a neat freak.

I disagree. He seems too "stiff". /yesthatcanbeabadthing

I like Richie the best I think. In no order: Michael, Richie and Sash to be top 3.

Michael is a manipulator - that bullshit of "grabbing Sam for story time" was the most obvious grab for attention of all..and she got sucked in by it

Michael is a manipulator - that bullshit of "grabbing Sam for story time" was the most obvious grab for attention of all..and she got sucked in by it

Yeah he's definitely not my favourite. Richie should have "won" that challenge. Lmao tho at the preview for tonight's ep.*

*they show us way too much in the previews.

Yeah he's definitely not my favourite. Richie should have "won" that challenge. Lmao tho at the preview for tonight's ep.*

*they show us way too much in the previews.

Davey is shitting me - can't stand listening to his bullshit. Fair Dinkum the guy is a drop kick

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back