Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Four weeks for Courtney Dempsey ? That's crap .. Hope the Bombers give him a new contract or gets to another club, he doesn't deserve to have his career ended like that . ..

Yeah I'm gonna drive to St. Albans...I don't even know where that is. It would be much easier if alli just sent me all hers.

Go further down the page to "similar items" you ingrate campaigner.

Deserved the ban. That tackle was stuffed

2 weeks tops IMO. Deledio was fine and shock hands with the bloke afterwards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Four weeks for Courtney Dempsey ? That's crap .. Hope the Bombers give him a new contract or gets to another club, he doesn't deserve to have his career ended like that . ..
You can't go suplexing a bloke into the turf like that. Leave that crap to the WWE.

You can't go suplexing a bloke into the turf like that. Leave that crap to the WWE.

Not defending it or condoning it, but I just feel sorry for the bloke, he's had some pretty heavy off field issues in the last few years, and certainly didn't deserve that mindless abusive crap he copped on Instagram from a real lowlife.

I quite like Dempsey and I don't think he intended to hurt deledio at all or even put him in that position. But that tackle was really ******* dangerous so 4 weeks is a reasonable penalty

Awesome, he can be her best friend.
Why not ? What's wrong with showing concern for someone ?

My wife's my best friend. Nothing wrong with that.

If she's working later tonight when I go in for dinner what's a jokey way I can say "do you check your messages?" as such?
"Hey Bitch. Your phone *en work?"

Not defending it or condoning it, but I just feel sorry for the bloke, he's had some pretty heavy off field issues in the last few years, and certainly didn't deserve that mindless abusive crap he copped on Instagram from a real lowlife.
They're two separate issues.
1) That tackle was ridiculously dangerous and he's lucky Deledio's neck didn't break
2) Dempsey doesn't deserve to cop racial abuse on social media

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back