Resource The Bargain Bin: footy's best merch sales

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't know where to post this, but was just having a look at r/AFL. Someone bought a guernsey from BLK during their sale, with the option of a heat pressed number. They were not too pleased.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AFL/comments/3p76ss/just_got_my_crows_jumper_from_blk/

VokZdlm.jpg

That was ggDropbear. He posted it in the BLK thread on the Crows board. Looks like they just went with their standard rugby font.

I don't like the manufacturer sites, they make me realise how bland and generic most of the supporter's gear is. Lucky Carlton is the only team with nike.

For anyone living in Perth, there's a huge sale at a pop-up AFL Store on Hay Street. A lot of stuff is half price or less such as team polos and supporter wear. Guernseys are discount too but not by much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's $10 for ISC and nothing for BLK. There seems to be almost no mediums in the ISC stuff. I still don't have a chevron jumper so it's a pity that wasn't on there.

Man's going to Melbourne from the 11th til the 13th with a friend and the missus. I don't know what footy stuff I want but I want it all and I want it cheap. Will be around Docklands and Southbank. Pls help mi

Man's going to Melbourne from the 11th til the 13th with a friend and the missus. I don't know what footy stuff I want but I want it all and I want it cheap. Will be around Docklands and Southbank. Pls help mi

DFO South Wharf have a store in there called Podium Sports. Last year I got that seasons BLK hoodie for $30 cheaper than anywhere else. So not ridiculously cheap, but still a good discount. From memory most of their stuff was current season but a bit cheaper than most places. Worth checking out.

They also have your Nike/Adidas/Puma etc outlets but from my experience they don't tend to have much in the way of licenced sports gear.

Rebel Sport in Harbour Town Docklands is the clearance outlet of Victoria.

Always have cheap footy stuff there

Remove this Banner Ad

Back