Podcast The Ben Kennedy Interview - The BigFooty Collingwood Podcast

Remove this Banner Ad

"...I've gone to breakfast and had dinner and stuff with a few people I've met through there, and they're all good blokes..."

CONFIRMED AS A GOOD BLOKE. YES!

... By Ben Kennedy, YES, YES, YES!!!

Who was responsible for the Sound Engineering and Organising of this interview? It was AWESOME!

Well done to GSN and all the hardworking support crew.

Who was responsible for the Sound Engineering and Organising of this interview? It was AWESOME!

Well done to GSN and all the hardworking support crew.
glad you finally got around to listening to it, and that you enjoyed it:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks again JC
From next week we hope to be doing a weekly one, with the occasional special (although Club's a bit sidetracked atm)

Perhaps you'll make an appearance sometime?

Hey folks, weve finally got our crows board podcast up and running, any volunteers for an opposition board poster for the week before the game? happy to reciprocate or organise another crows poster if youre sick of hearing from me :)

Hey folks, weve finally got our crows board podcast up and running, any volunteers for an opposition board poster for the week before the game? happy to reciprocate or organise another crows poster if youre sick of hearing from me :)
Not volunteering but not sick of seeing your posts Specious either, you're a champ. :thumbsu:

This interview will be 'unstickied' soon, however a Library of Exclusive Interviews thread has been created in The Magpie Nest here

This Library thread will remain 'stickied' in the Nest, however will not be available for comments. It has the Hines, Tapping, Kennedy and Adams interviews there and will be added to as new ones become available.
Thanks
Enjoy listening:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back