• Big M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Goulburn Valley

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OAK Classic

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I've had Fleurieu iced coffee, I don't mind it (I buy their milk usually so picked one up as they were sold out of Farmer's Union). Original is still the best though.

Has anyone had Fleurieu? Meant to be the best. I’ve never had it, can’t find it anywhere in Vic.

FYI... Fleurieu is in reference to the Fleurieu Peninsula (South of Adelaide and pointing towards Kangaroo Island) region

FUIC is best. Dare is probably the best tasting competitor but doesn't get the job done over Farmers Union imo.

Farmers Union isn't even made exclusively in SA any more. The brand is owned by National Foods (Japanese owned) who also own the Big M, Dare, Moove and Masters brands. They have manufacturing plants all over Australia and I wouldnt be surprised if it's all the same stuff and same recipe. Actually id be surprised if it wasn't. Certainly both the Big M and FUIC low fat versions both came out at about the same time and are both called 'One'.

Triumph of good marketing.

Ice break man.

Was loyal to FU for about a decade but 6 months ago I let her go for my new love, Dare double. Love the nutty after taste.

Exactly this. Dare is amaze.

And the new 'share the love' musical Farmers union commercials are coming across to me like a desperate ex looking for attention or something and coming off crazy.

It's just ridiculous and embarrassing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What do you big rigs reckon about Kick? Had a mocha today was bloody bonza mate.

826691.JPG
+
Bickfords_Iced_Coffee_Mix_600ml.jpg

Truly amazing, better than any of the ice coffee brands

Chocolate, mint AND coffee

How are Browns and Masters not in here? Might be some WA bias but they're both pretty reliable across the board. I still think the national proliferation of Farmer's Union is good though; they were almost mythical before they were stocked in Woolies. Farmers Union, then Masters, then Browns.

Any iced coffee out of a plastic bottle is just not right. Real bogan (even more bogan, should I say) and just plain wrong and corrupt. I seem to remember that it's all they have in New South Wales and Canberra... that'd be right...

Back