The Bickering Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep. What the thread title says. All that pointless bickering that goes on and ruins threads can come into this thread and the bickering can go on here.

This needs to be stickied.

It will clean all the important threads up and everytime Igloo notices some pointless bickering going on that doesn't relate to the thread.. It can get moved here !

It will clean all the important threads up and everytime Igloo notices some pointless bickering going on that doesn't relate to the thread.. It can get moved here !

No it wont...... :p (sorry, was this the 30 minute bicker or the full hour ??)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some days i miss tony dean.

Sadly, this is one of those days isn't it Vital?

Come back Tony - you are no longer the biggest tool I've ever encountered....

When bickering goes on in another thread.. Igloo or whoever can force it into here .. Gold!!

At the moment this thread appears to be one of the least argumentative on the Dogs board.... Certainly safer than the Coaching Thread, the List Management or Higgins threads....

At the moment this thread appears to be one of the least argumentative on the Dogs board.... Certainly safer than the Coaching Thread, the List Management or Higgins threads....
Haha yes.. But from now on any new arguments and derailments in other threads can brought here.. And then they will either live on or die in the ass!!!!!!!!

Sadly, this is one of those days isn't it Vital?

Come back Tony - you are no longer the biggest tool I've ever encountered....
Imagine if both of them were here.
No conversation would be safe.

Waiting...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back