2020. The year the competition became terminal. Ju
10k Posts
Sep 1, 2006
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Lakers, Rabbitohs
It's still Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer and Anthrax, with honorable mentions to Exodus and Testament.
images

Apr 8, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Fremantle
The Suns will take Essendon's spot. An old side like Geelong or Freo might fade too.
Lol both Geelong and Freo will be up again next year, key injuries at the wrong end of the season for both sides. Richmond had a great second half of the year. But can't help but think winning so many games in a row will ensure that really average players like Petterd, Grigg, Houli, Chaplin are all still entrenched in your best 22, when you should have good young players taking there spots.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I always considered them thrash... Criminally underrated though

With Thrash, speed had everything to with it. I was all about speed, speed was the name of the game. Thrash bands were mostly small and slender, like Anthrax. Now Pantera, I have never been quite sure what they were, but they were too muscular to be a thrash band, too hairy to be stoner metal as well. They were smooth, not that they couldn't be either thrash or stoner at different times, I'm sure there was a lot of switching back and forth, but I think more often, Pantera were classified as groove metal except for the early period when they were a glam band.

TigerTime3

Cancelled
Aug 19, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
There's no modern big anything. But there are 4 Victorian clubs with a long, rich tradition between supporter groups and culturally there still is a 'big 4' in Victoria due to the fact we all know "a Carlton friend" who we love to rip into, we all know "an Essendon friend" and "a Collingwood friend" (or family member) and so much of our lives inevitably include memories of football discussions with these people. That is the cultural heritage of 4 well-supported Vic clubs with long tradition. Only in that sense does any kind of 'Big 4' live on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back