FTA-TV The Big Bang Theory

Remove this Banner Ad

By all rights this show should suck and suck hard going by the description but it's actually pretty good. I think Penny is pretty cute too and it's been nice to see Sara Rue over the past few weeks. Damn, I want to kill Sheldon.

Brilliant show and being a bit of a sci-fi nerd myself love all the references. Like when they were arguing over the merits of Trek 1 vs Trek 5!

Sheldon is awesome,the scene with him in the cinema trying to find the acoustic sweet spot had me in fits of laughter!

At first I thought it was not very good with that annoying as s**t laugh track but then something clicked and now it is brilliant and cracks me up exceptionally hard. Sheldon's character is the best sitcom role since Dr. Cox.

Brilliant Show... very very funny... I watched the first episode when going overseas and when i got back brought the first couple season... great show

Cheers
Jacky

Love it – Sheldon is the best character in it and works brilliantly with Penny. Plus some of his quirky mannerisms would be so bloody annoying if you lived with him – and this makes the show.

3 and a 1/2 out of 5.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If their is a god.....they have to be....

Sheldon would clearly demonstrate there is no scientific evidence of the existence of god thus proving we are serious about loving the show :D

Ohhh wait this must be cool now... ohh look a thread about a show i don't like.. wait i know.. i'll come here and write that i don't like it... Brilliant... :rolleyes:

Cheers
Jacky

Well Jacky that is the beauty of sites like Bigfooty. They allow you to give your opinion on things.

Cheers
Jacky.

Jim Parsons, the actor who plays Sheldon Cooper has been nominated for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy Series.

Haha ****in oath he should be! Easy to forget that he is actually acting that character, would love to have seen his audition compared to other peoples.

Haha ****in oath he should be! Easy to forget that he is actually acting that character, would love to have seen his audition compared to other peoples.
Far out, just checked out his wikipedia page and the guy is 36!

Jim Parsons, the actor who plays Sheldon Cooper has been nominated for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy Series.

Deservedly so, he is brilliant in this role.

It is hilarious how Sheldon cannot read the body language or reactions of his four friends, and hasn't learned that he shouldn't invite himself along to Leonard's dates, or wake Leonard up in the middle of the night to ask him dumb questions. Sheldon has also managed to get his fingers burned twice by asking Penny questions about her cycle, and put her angry reaction down to hormone imbalances!

And on the subject of Penny, I wish I had a neighbour who looked like her!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back