FTA-TV The Big Bang Theory

Remove this Banner Ad

He should have stayed with the Gooch.
8ZDHbQA.jpg

Only watched the shorts on YouTube's official page and read the write up. I really don't buy the Leonard Cheating on Penny story line, why would we hear nothing about it till now, and as if he would ever cheat on Penny.

It just really fells as though the writers have nowhere to take the Penny Leonard relationship so lets spice it up. But it feels to me it's the first sign of the writers starting to run out of ideas (It happens in every show).

Think the Shamey time apart has been building up for a while, only so long Amy can't take a non physical relationship.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another thing that bugged me during the episode was that Sheldon seemingly changed his tshirt and undershirt between episode. Last season, he was wear this when he was talking to Amy:

The-Big-Bang-Theory-Season-8-Episode-24-3-d402.jpg

Then in yesterdays episode he is seen were a different tshirt (of the same colour).

This would be very uncharacteristic of Sheldon to change tshirts during the day, unless he spilt something on the shirt.

Another thing that bugged me during the episode was that Sheldon seemingly changed his tshirt and undershirt between episode. Last season, he was wear this when he was talking to Amy:

The-Big-Bang-Theory-Season-8-Episode-24-3-d402.jpg

Then in yesterdays episode he is seen were a different tshirt (of the same colour).

This would be very uncharacteristic of Sheldon to change tshirts during the day, unless he spilt something on the shirt.

Good spotting.He later has a purple top with 4 grey squares in the middle and a grey long sleeved t-shirt underneath.

Don't you need your passport going from the USA to Mexico ?
If so Leonard and Sheldon wouldn't have had there's as they didn't know where they were going.

I liked Lenny's dads line "Your mother has taken your brother out for his 10th one month sober anniversary"
and Penny's line to Amy's mum "She got her ears pierced,broke up with Sheldon and made us eat penis shaped cookies" :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back