FTA-TV The Big Bang Theory

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully he remains for a few more episodes. Same with the girl at the end, she was too good a character to just be a one-scene joke.
Looks like Stephen Merchant returns not the next ep but the following ep.

The chick at the end has actually been in it before.She's from Americas Top Model and was in the ep years ago where Howard & Raj were looking for the house they live in during the show.At the end of the ep they turn up at the house as repairmen and she opens the door for them.

Leonard as the 'Naughty carrot'
unsee.gif

Well that's it. He gave it to her.

Time to end it gracefully. Somebody gets preggas, we reminisce a bit, baby is born... The End.

All of these guys need to break the molds they've set for themselves in this show. They're getting old and that's just not endearing at a certain point for what their characters are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only bad thing for me was ******* news.com ruining what was going to happen weeks ago :mad:

They had as one of the articles on their main page "The Big Bang Theory to finally feature a Big Bang!"

How could people not figure out what was going to happen from that?

Only bad thing for me was ******* news.com ruining what was going to happen weeks ago :mad:

They had as one of the articles on their main page "The Big Bang Theory to finally feature a Big Bang!"

How could people not figure out what was going to happen from that?
I saw that in the Herald Sun.Didn't worry me as I'd read about it a day or two earlier but usually they'll have something in the first sentence of the story like "Warning : spoilers ahead"
Bit bloody pointless when the headline gave it away. :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back