The BIG Games

Remove this Banner Ad

We've been winning away against genuine top 4 potential like Freo/Swans.

We have done the "Triple Crown" against Carlton, Collingwood and Essendon. Blues and Bombers may be poorish teams but we won in "finals like" big match athmospheres.

Where we have failed is when at the MCG - at Le Stade Du Tigre - before 90% Richmond crowds....perhaps coincidence or perhaps the team still immature enough to suffocate under the pressure of expectation from home crowd.
Carlton round one huge crowd and Essendon in the Dreamtime another huge crowd both at the 'G, I think people are looking for negatives, all the top teams have lost a few to up and comers in Melbourne and the Dogs(in the 8 on same wins as us), that happens sometimes, I'm like a few here in that it's time we rolled that middle of the road team North Melbourne, they are almost as annoying as the Power and both enjoy giving Richmond stick, damn minnows.

I want us to beat norf so bad, have been taking so much s**t from the missus over norf :(

Same however a friend. Made a bet a few years ago with him that we would win atleast one game vs them over a 3 year time frame. That bet ends next year. So better win :)

Carlton round one huge crowd and Essendon in the Dreamtime another huge crowd both at the 'G, I think people are looking for negatives, all the top teams have lost a few to up and comers in Melbourne and the Dogs(in the 8 on same wins as us), that happens sometimes, I'm like a few here in that it's time we rolled that middle of the road team North Melbourne, they are almost as annoying as the Power and both enjoy giving Richmond stick, damn minnows.
i cant stand North i reckon they are pretenders stil b great when we can cane them good and proper

Remove this Banner Ad

Back