Games & Recreation The Bigfooty 2015 Death List

Remove this Banner Ad

[QUOTE
V. The Queen Elizabeth I rule: The player is responsible for their picks actually being alive before the game starts. Any celeb picked who is already dead is a voided pick, with no subsitutions allowed. (Liz died over 400 years ago, btw).
]
[/QUOTE]
But what about al bagdadi. He hasnt been seen in months, could be dead. But what if is announced without an exact date?

RIP Steve Strange.
http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-31449838
Steve Strange, lead singer of 1980s pop band Visage, has died aged 55 following a heart attack, his record label says.

The Welsh New Romantic icon - best known for the hit Fade To Grey - died in hospital in Sharm el-Sheikh, Egypt.

Record label boss Marc Green said his "family, band members and friends are all distraught at his untimely death".

Duran Duran frontman Simon Le Bon tweeted Strange, whose real name was Steven Harrington, was "the leading edge of New Romantic. God Bless him".

Fellow 1980s pop star Billy Idol tweeted: "Very sad to hear of my friend Steve Strange passing, RIP mate."

But what about al bagdadi. He hasnt been seen in months, could be dead. But what if is announced without an exact date?[/QUOTE]

Will still require a reputable source that gives the date of his death.

Leonard Nimoy, live long and prosper.

I'll always remember him for his cameo in the Simpsons and his role in Fringe.

17 points go to getgaff , GOAUS! , Baird , The Passenger , DrVanNostrand , Morganashlee and Gough

Position | Points | BF Name | Deceased
\ 1 | 51 | Slax , krisholio14 | Stuart Scott
\ 3 | 17 | getgaff , GOAUS! , Baird , The Passenger , DrVanNostrand , Morganashlee , Gough | Leonard Nimoy
\ 10 | 6 | DREAM TEAM BUFF | Jimmy Dickens

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was also in another Simpsons episode with the X Files crossover.

Keep watching the skis..........uh skies.

Leonard Nimoy: And so, from this simple man came the proof that we are not alone in the universe. I'm Leonard Nimoy. Good night.

Squeaky-Voiced Teen: Uh, Mr. Nimoy, we have ten minutes left.

Leonard Nimoy: Oh. Uh, fine. Let me just, uh, go get something out of my car.

[Nimoy runs out of the room; a car door is heard slamming and the tires are heard peeling away]

Squeaky-Voiced Teen: I don't think he's coming back.

:(

RIP Leonard Nimoy.

I was never a big star trek fan, nor was I into any of the other films/tv he was in, but for whatever reason I always appreciated him. I think it was just that Spock was one of the most iconic tv characters of all time. Also he had a pretty cool voice. Very distinctive.

He's final tweet was very poignant

And finally I get on the board. I think it's been about 18 months since I've hit the scoreboard. Globe last year and not much in the back half of 2013.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back