Games & Recreation The Bigfooty 2015 Death List

Remove this Banner Ad

Ah s**t, didn't realise Horner died. RIP, 1 of the better guys at his craft and he composed A Beautiful Mind one of my favourite movie compositions. Ironically John Nash and his wife died a month earier in a car crash, while in a taxi :(

Russell Crowe, look after yourself mate

And The Quivster gets some points!

RIP.

?

III. A player receives 1 point for each year short of 100 of the celebrity's age at the time of death. For example, if Britney Spears passes away between 1st January and 1st December, contestants who have her in their list will receive (100-30=) 70 points. If she passes away between 2nd and 31st December, contestants will receive 69 points.

The *, I thought it was points per year either way of 100. Why the * would I be allowed to have picked someone over 100 the past 3 years or whatever is I have been doing it?

The ****, I thought it was points per year either way of 100. Why the **** would I be allowed to have picked someone over 100 the past 3 years or whatever is I have been doing it?

People are ultimately responsible for their own list and knowing the rules. Same way if you pick someone who's already dead.

I have picked somebody over 100 every year, and not one person would have said something? I am 99% certain that is was a point either way of 100.

GOAUS! can you confirm either way please?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No way, the rules are the rules, if you don't read them tough luck.

Maybe try next year for the reverse prize by picking 20 people over 100 who will die so you finish last then.

I like that idea. I might give that a go for 2016. How low can I go?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have picked somebody over 100 every year, and not one person would have said something? I am 99% certain that is was a point either way of 100.

GOAUS! can you confirm either way please?

See Rule III

A player receives 1 point for each year short of 100 of the celebrity's age at the time of death.

You are responsible for your own list.

I can't award you any points. I'm not about to start awarding negative points either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back