The BigFooty Aston Villa army.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Class act who got a little over exhuberant in his celebration.

Hey! Just like me:

0,,6342874,00.jpg

I was pretty gutted, things could have been a lot different had Vidic got his marching orders when he brought Gabby down in the box.

Not even a yellow though. Pathetic!

I think we played better and passed the ball alot better than we did when we beat them at Trafford though. It was just one blunder from Dunne and a freakish effort by Rooney that decided it. Thats football I spose.

Man City dropping points to Everton definately helps, although you would have to say Tottenham are in the driving seat now. I know we have a stingy defensive record, but too often we let in a soft goal, and then end up playing catch-up.

Carew and Young are hitting form at a good time though :thumbsu:

As reported on the main board, there are many rumours flying around the internet that MON has supposedly walked out after fights with Randy Lerner regarding transfer money and/or the introduction of a director of football. Seems as if he's staying though :)

Do we have the stones to make a proper run at 4th? We have a fairly decent run in, I hope we make the best of it.

I really think we do if you look at the games remaining (allbeit with Claret & Blue coloured glasses on)

Man City - (59pts) Birm (3pts) ManU (0) Ars (0) Villa (1) Tott (1) WHam (3)
Tottenham - (58) Ars (0) Chel (0) ManU (0) Bolt (3) ManC (1) Burnley (3)
Liverpool - (55) Ful (3) WHam (3) Burnley (3) Chel (0) Hull (3)
Aston Villa - (54) Everton (1) Ports (3) Hull (3) Birm (3) ManC (1) Rovers (3)

After 38 Games
----------------
Aston Villa 68 pts
Liverpool 67 pts
Man City 67 pts
Tottenham 65 pts

I really think we do if you look at the games remaining (allbeit with Claret & Blue coloured glasses on)

After 38 Games
----------------
Aston Villa 68 pts
Liverpool 67 pts
Man City 67 pts
Tottenham 65 pts

Mmm, just have to hope that Man City and Tottenham draw when they play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've got the same predictions except for you getting 3 points at home to Everton. Not too confident in that prediction though, as Everton are playing pretty well, and are more than capable of getting a draw or better.

The thing about those predictions is that City and Spurs have a lot of games where they have the potential to do better than the predictions. 2 points against Man United, Arsenal, Spurs and Villa - win any one of those games and we're 1 point up already. Liverpool and Villa don't have so much scope for improvement on the predicted results.

Tottenham - (58) Ars (3) Chel (0) ManU (0) Bolt (3) ManC (1) Burnley (3)
Liverpool - (55) Ful (1) WHam (3) Burnley (3) Chel (0) Hull (3)

After 38 Games
----------------
Aston Villa 68 pts
Tottenham 68 pts
Man City 67 pts
Liverpool 65 pts

Very lucky to get away with a draw this mornig, Fulham did us a favour, but Spurs winning was certainly not the best result :thumbsdown: Can't really afford to drop a game now

We just need to win the rest of our games, which of course is gonna be bloody hard but looking at the teams, is doable. Man City will be the only one hopefully that really take it to us. But we also need to hope that Manc beat Spurs.

Going to struggle now, we need to win every game from here on in and rely on spurs to drop 2 or more games.

Tottenham - (64pts) ManU (0) Bolt (3) ManC (0) Burnley (3)
Man City - (62) Ars (0) Villa (0) Tott (3) WHam (3)
Aston Villa - (61) Birm (3) ManC (3) Rovers (3)
Liverpool - (59) Burnley (3) Chel (0) Hull (3)

Prediction After 38 Games
----------------
Aston Villa 70 pts
Tottenham 70 pts
Man City 68 pts
Liverpool 65 pts

For the second season running we ****ed it up in March.

I do wish MoN would learn to rotate players though. Oh, and don't get me started on Cuellar at Right Back. Quality Centre Back, s**t Right Back.

To Manchester City,

Thanks a lot for Stephen Ireland and the cash. Now we can go out and get another good player as well. Your generosity is appreciated. Hope James does well for you.

Thanks again.

Signed,

Aston Villa.

Dear Villa,

I hope MON gets Superman's head right and he can return to form he showed a few years back.

Try not to blow your gift on duds like Downing this time eh?

Signed,

Man City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back