The BigFooty Aston Villa Army

Remove this Banner Ad

WAWENclown_4757_320x480.jpg

Would have more success and personality.

I think something had to give. The results were clearly unacceptable and Villa couldn't afford for it to continue on that way for any longer. Who knows if a new manager will change anything, but at least we won't die wondering.

Yep have to agree with that - I still think you guys are in a decent position despite how few goals you've scored. A new manager rejuvenating the place might just be the tonic to pick up a few wins and power towards safety.

Finally scored a brace and won a match!

Great goal from Bacuna, sensational assist for Sinclair's goal, albeit with a helping 'hand' from old-man-bitter Schwarzer. Karma for his constant sh*tting all over the A-League and youth policy of the national team under Ange. Bag of dicks pal.

Honestly after the second half in the cup I am more motivated than any time in the last two years to actually get up in the middle of the night and watch a game. Sherwood can be as much of a prat as he wants if he gets the boys playing with the same industry and attacking intent that he did with a couple of minutes team talk already.

I am interested to see what he does with Grealish for the remainder of the season, I think a spell in the championship on loan could do him the world of good over getting dragged into a relegation scrap he clearly isnt mature enough for.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good, let them get cocky.

Tim Sherwood to stitch them up on behalf of Spurs fans everywhere.

Except Tim is really a Gooner at heart haha. Anyways congrats on making the Final guys really good effort, I'm expecting to win the final but it will be a really tough game as you blokes are playing some quality stuff at the moment.

Only a pinky-toe left in the s**t. Either win against Southampton or Spurs defeat Hull and we're sorted.

Then we can sit back and prepare for Wembley and that Gooner filth. :thumbsu::cool:

Only a pinky-toe left in the s**t. Either win against Southampton or Spurs defeat Hull and we're sorted.

Then we can sit back and prepare for Wembley and that Gooner filth. :thumbsu::cool:

I listened to the early game where Sunderland somehow beat Everton despite only having a couple of chances and was worried we'd lose and be in deep s**t. Thankfully though we're in good form at the moment, otherwise god knows what could have happened this past month.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back