Society & Culture The BigFooty Guide to getting the woman of Your Desire (Part 7)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Erm, you know the other day when you were, ahh, bending down to get that piece of paper? And yeah, you caught me, you know, staring at your arse? Yeah well sorry about that. Was just looking in the general direction. Definitely wasn't checking out that bit of flesh that popped out or that freaky tattoo you got. Anyway yeah sorry. Nice arse though haha!"

Yeah I'd love to see how that goes for you.

Obviously I'm not going to just blurt it out like that in fact I will say bugger all as I don't fancy a sexual harassment claim. None the less if she were to hint at something/bring it up (after hours) I'm not going to deny anything. Nothing wrong with admitting you find an attractive woman attractive.

Just a shame it is a work related thing as I like this job and don't want to risk things going pear shaped. Really not keen on the whole work/involvement dynamic either.

Question: What is the etiquette for when you have been stone cold busted for checking out a co-worker's arse at work? To be fair it wasn't like I was perving but she bent down in front of me to get something, exposing one of those back tattoos, and a bit of exquisite flesh and turned around all of a sudden just at the moment my eyes have just about busted out of their storks. Do I just pretend it didn't happen, apologize or even put the moves on?

Tell her you'd love to smash it sometime.

Question: What is the etiquette for when you have been stone cold busted for checking out a co-worker's arse at work? To be fair it wasn't like I was perving but she bent down in front of me to get something, exposing one of those back tattoos, and a bit of exquisite flesh and turned around all of a sudden just at the moment my eyes have just about busted out of their storks. Do I just pretend it didn't happen, apologize or even put the moves on?
Ask if you can put your penis in there for the upcoming winter.

You see a girl you like, think of something funny to say. Not filthy, and none of this "Heaven must be missing an angel" or "If I told you that you had a lovely body would you hold it against me crap", just something spontaneous you think is rather clever, usually depending on the circumstances, and just talk to her.

Make it topical, about the show you are attending, or the band you are listening too, etc.

If she looks at you like you're from outer space, forget it and move on. If she laughs, then your half way there. A funny opening line is always the best way. If you get that far, compliment her on her choice of dress, they love it when men notice their clothing. Then I'd throw in something really stupid like "Last night I had a dream I was eating a 20 pound marshmallow, and when I woke up this morning, my pillow was missing". If you get a laugh again, things are looking good. Chances are, she likes you.

Just remember though, you won't score all the time so have a sense of humour about it. The moment things start to become uncomfortable, find a way to excuse yourself. Some girls really are just not worth the effort, others certainly are. It's a raffle. No guarantees.

I got busted last week. I was walking down a flight of stairs when a co-worker walked past slightly above me. I sort of stopped and stared for a while (weird) and then was like wtf am I doing, so I kept walking. Then as I turn to walk down the next flight, I look up again and there is the big manager (guy who interviewed me a few months prior) standing there with a smirk on his face. Then he did the whole two fingers to eyes pointing at me, like he saw exactly what I had just done.

I just laughed and kept going.

I love getting a 'sure thing'. I went out last night with a mate and his other friends, so I didn't really know anyone. About an hour into pre-drinking, a girl comes up and does the whole 'My friend thinks you're hot' thing. I knew it was going to be a good night, and it didn't disappoint. I even got really complacent which was risky, but whatever.

I love getting a 'sure thing'. I went out last night with a mate and his other friends, so I didn't really know anyone. About an hour into pre-drinking, a girl comes up and does the whole 'My friend thinks you're hot' thing. I knew it was going to be a good night, and it didn't disappoint. I even got really complacent which was risky, but whatever.

Whenever this happens to me the it goes either;
a) Chick is ugly as all hell
b) I learn about it afterwards
c) I'm too drunk to notice or comprehend what was said.

c) I'm too drunk to notice or comprehend what was said.
This is pretty much what I mean by complacent - lose my s**t and not pay her a lot of attention because my head is all over the place. Love it.

Also ran into my ex's sister and sat down chatted with her for about an hour haha. Real complacent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is pretty much what I mean by complacent - lose my s**t and not pay her a lot of attention because my head is all over the place. Love it.

Also ran into my ex's sister and sat down chatted with her for about an hour haha. Real complacent.

Yeah, look, probably wasn't your brightest move. But, 'they think you're hot' is essentially 'they want to get in with you' and I pretty much use it as a last resort. Chances are they will be there more than once.

Yeah, look, probably wasn't your brightest move. But, 'they think you're hot' is essentially 'they want to get in with you' and I pretty much use it as a last resort. Chances are they will be there more than once.
Yeah, but you've still got to play it so they're not looking elsewhere, otherwise you could be left with nothing ;). Anyway, not the girl of my dreams, that girl can wait for now.

I love getting a 'sure thing'. I went out last night with a mate and his other friends, so I didn't really know anyone. About an hour into pre-drinking, a girl comes up and does the whole 'My friend thinks you're hot' thing.
Yup has happened a few times. When the friend gives you the thumbs up, it's thumbs up all 'round. :thumbsu:

Not as simple as that though. Have somehow F'ed it up a couple of times - like you idiots. :drunk:

Just moved to the UK, went out with a girl I'd hooked up with in Australia and her friends.

We clearly like each other, problem is I remember near nothing of what happended that night. Anyways, earlier on in the night when she was fairly sober she mentioned I should come to Spain with her on her holidays in a couple of weeks. I obviously said yes and would obviously go if the chance arises, however these types of things get said and rarely come to fruition when drinking. I think I may have asked her later on if she was serious and she was, can't be sure of this happening though.

Do I follow her up on these comments, I'm thinking of sending her a message referencing it, e.g. 'and in case your were being serious about going to Spain and wanted some company I would actually go'. Or I could do it in a more sly way, e.g. 'Will have to catch up when your on holidays then'. I've just arrived in the UK so don't want to look like some desperate idiot who's abandoned his old life in pursuit of her.

I don't see the harm in contacting her.

I would probably go the more direct approach re spain, but try and meet with her in the UK (assuming she is there)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back