Society & Culture The BigFooty Guide to getting the woman of Your Desire (Part 7)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
She spent Sunday on a day trip in Ubud visiting a mate at an animal shelter. Exchanged numbers as I fly back tonight so will post here about how it goes in Aus.
Quick update. Reckon no go. Spent most of Monday and Tuesday messaging via Facebook just light banter about the experience in Bali. Since she's still there till Thursday night and not using her number is why I'm communicating thru there for those wondering.
Though Wednesday or today things have stalled. She hasn't messaged and I feel I've done her head in whilst she's on holiday with her best mate. Who the * wants to spend their first trip to Bali on Fb after all, let alone talking to a bloke from Melbourne you met at a pool bar.
Struck out folks

Quick update. Reckon no go. Spent most of Monday and Tuesday messaging via Facebook just light banter about the experience in Bali. Since she's still there till Thursday night and not using her number is why I'm communicating thru there for those wondering.
Though Wednesday or today things have stalled. She hasn't messaged and I feel I've done her head in whilst she's on holiday with her best mate. Who the **** wants to spend their first trip to Bali on Fb after all, let alone talking to a bloke from Melbourne you met at a pool bar.
Struck out folks

Umm, why didnt you wait til you were both back from holiday? Lokks like you well and truely the negative clingy type

Umm, why didnt you wait til you were both back from holiday? Lokks like you well and truely the negative clingy type
yup, never bug anyone on a holiday!
It was more small talk and joking around re Bali, holiday selfies, going back to work.
She's back home now. I've never been to Adelaide and this long distance stuff is new to me.
She'll move to Melbourne by next year so should I wait or does the interstate barrier really not matter.

It was more small talk and joking around re Bali, holiday selfies, going back to work.
She's back home now. I've never been to Adelaide and this long distance stuff is new to me.
She'll move to Melbourne by next year so should I wait or does the interstate barrier really not matter.

Did you guys hook up or are you reading way too much into a friendly meeting?

Did you guys hook up or are you reading way too much into a friendly meeting?
To me she looks like a girl that wants to be chased. Hence me coming on here.
She asked my mates mrs who I was and that I was cute. That's when I went over and introduced myself. Spent a whole night just talking though.
She's not really the type of girl ive been going for lately I.e girls at clubs, events, gym so either I'm in for a hard chase or you could be right in that I'm chasing a shadow.

To me she looks like a girl that wants to be chased. Hence me coming on here.
She asked my mates mrs who I was and that I was cute. That's when I went over and introduced myself. Spent a whole night just talking though.
She's not really the type of girl ive been going for lately I.e girls at clubs, events, gym so either I'm in for a hard chase or you could be right in that I'm chasing a shadow.
she is in adelaide and you in melbourne. If it doesnt fizzle out striaght away I'd be surprised. Just put it down to meeting a great bird overseas and if she does come to melbs, catch up with her then.

Yeah. It's a lot more fun when the hook up doesn't come straight away. I have much more respect for the lass and will chase harder.
This is true, but to start talking long distance relationship after a single meeting is pretty presumptuous. A lot of water to cover before that.

Tbh, anyone that thinks "hooking up" is a qualifier for chasing a woman you desire, shouldnt be taken seriously.
Yeah. It's a lot more fun when the hook up doesn't come straight away. I have much more respect for the lass and will chase harder.
Fuuny you both say that as My mates said to me dont * this one up tazz. Hence I didnt try to get into her pants right there and then.

she is in adelaide and you in melbourne. If it doesnt fizzle out striaght away I'd be surprised. Just put it down to meeting a great bird overseas and if she does come to melbs, catch up with her then.
Common sense approach.

We did five or six each, went back, girlfriend had apparently been looking everywhere for me, and once she was told I was in the carpark, immediately thought I was shooting up or similar. Now, she knows me, she's been dating me for three and a half years, and knows I would never go near drugs. So why she immediately thought the worst had me pretty annoyed and angry. And she didn't agree with me doing shots, saying it's stupid to intend to get shitfaced. Whatever.

Anyway, people started to head home, and a few of my friends decided to go out to one of the clubs near us, and asked me to come. I already had plans to go home with the missus (hadn't seen each other for about two weeks), but this was very tempting. I asked her if I could go, she said no, I asked again, she said no. A few of her friends who had also come told her to stop being a controlling bitch and let me go and have fun. She very hesitantly let me go, and made me promise not to drugs (again, WTF?) and be safe. The whole way to the club my friends were telling me that from what they'd seen on the night, they wouldn't last five minutes with her and are amazed I am still with her after three and a half years.

So yeah, bit going on in my head at the moment. Not sure if I really want to be with someone so against having a good time. Hmm.
The best solution here is to take drugs.

seriously.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Met this girl walking on the way to work about a couple of weeks ago. Got her number and then planned to arrange to meet up. She came back with the reply that she isn't looking to hook up and I replied 'friends' then which she agreed thinking at least I'd be in the door. Didn't hear back from her about catching up just as 'friends' though. To my surprise I met on the train again today and she's invited to me for drinks after work tomorrow with a few other people. She is someone I'm quite interested in her but not sure if I have been categorised as just a friend by her or could there be something more. How should I play this?

Met this girl walking on the way to work about a couple of weeks ago. Got her number and then planned to arrange to meet up. She came back with the reply that she isn't looking to hook up and I replied 'friends' then which she agreed thinking at least I'd be in the door. Didn't hear back from her about catching up just as 'friends' though. To my surprise I met on the train again today and she's invited to me for drinks after work tomorrow with a few other people. She is someone I'm quite interested in her but not sure if I have been categorised as just a friend by her or could there be something more. How should I play this?
o_O

She'll be the kind of chick who will pretend to hook you up with one of her friends but just cockblock it at every opportunity to get attention.
Can just see it happening.

No harm in going I see, but agreeing to be just friends with a single girl from day dot that you're interested in is a no no.

Knew I broke the golden rule of becoming friends unfortunately. I'll still go along I think as this girl is a clear 8 and got nothing else on.

I'd go along for sure. If it's busts it's one night out of your life.

With the whole friends thing your behind the 8-ball but don't know why everyone is so quick to completely abandon ship on that one.

Eddie Murphy said it best....'gay men are the best friends to have, coz they don't want anything from you, you don't want anything from them...'

Press reset, go find another fish, there's plenty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back