Society & Culture The BigFooty Guide to getting the woman of Your Desire (Part 7)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had the same thing. Met a girl on a night out, did it that night, and couldn't really be bothered but she was pretty incessant with the texting. Saw each other a few times, ended up liking her a bit, she was pretty keen too but I'm heading back to Perth until about February and she's full on with exams until I leave (a couple of weeks away). Gave her the old spiel explaining my lot and she keeps snapchatting me with photos of her lying in bed with her cat (no innuendo, though unless she's had a drastic accident, I think that'd be with her too).
Reddit gonewild bird?

Had the same thing. Met a girl on a night out, did it that night, and couldn't really be bothered but she was pretty incessant with the texting. Saw each other a few times, ended up liking her a bit, she was pretty keen too but I'm heading back to Perth until about February and she's full on with exams until I leave (a couple of weeks away). Gave her the old spiel explaining my lot and she keeps snapchatting me with photos of her lying in bed with her cat (no innuendo, though unless she's had a drastic accident, I think that'd be with her too).
Reddit gonewild bird?

Been talking to a bird from work a lot via text. Been flirting a lot and she flirts back, not sure how she exactly feels though.

She said she gets excited about food, to which I said, and me. She replied 'more for the food! :p'. I took an interesting angle and said 'so you still get excited about me. Interesting.' To which she replied 'I guess so! :p'

We're going to lunch on Friday. Probably get some food and chill out in a park.

Thoughts on this boys?

Been talking to a bird from work a lot via text. Been flirting a lot and she flirts back, not sure how she exactly feels though.

She said she gets excited about food, to which I said, and me. She replied 'more for the food! :p'. I took an interesting angle and said 'so you still get excited about me. Interesting.' To which she replied 'I guess so! :p'

Thoughts on this boys?
Yeah she keen. But work relationships are bloody tough gigs. Hopefully you have similar interests outside of work and if majority of what you speak about is work then run.

Oh and good to see she in your local area this time ;)

Thoughts on this boys?
Yeah she keen. But work relationships are bloody tough gigs. Hopefully you have similar interests outside of work and if majority of what you speak about is work then run.

And yeah not fan of shitting where you eat.

Haha, she lives in hour away.

So wait, the first time you went, did anything happen, or did it end up just being friends??
As I stipulated from the start, we are friends.

Thoughts on this boys?
She sounds interested, although in saying that things have the potential to get seriously awkward at work if things go wrong

Thoughts on this boys?
Stop thinking. Just roll with the punches.

Sounds good so far.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thoughts on this boys?

Force her to choose between you or food.

Thoughts on this boys?

tumblr_lx8f33XdwC1qix410o1_500_The_Inbetweeners_overload_NSFW-s500x292-285642-580.gif

Anyone else feel empty and low after a one night stand? I don't feel used or anything ludicrous like that, I just feel like everything's a bit dull in comparison. Like I'm bored or something. Always been an issue.

Anyone else feel empty and low after a one night stand? I don't feel used or anything ludicrous like that, I just feel like everything's a bit dull in comparison. Like I'm bored or something. Always been an issue.
Dump too much serotonin?

Probably just a chemical thing, lots of people feel s**t on Sundays.

i usually have about ten cranks the day after a one nighter.

and then i like to have a couple of beers and a small punt at the pub by myself with a wry smile on my face.

actually thinking about it after a big night if i don't pick up i'll usually have about ten cranks anyway. rolling through the day as a hungover mess, just thinking about all those future wives i saw the night before.

actually thinking about it after a big night if i don't pick up i'll usually have about ten cranks anyway. rolling through the day as a hungover mess, just thinking about all those future wives i saw the night before.

100% with you there. Sometimes even when I get home if I'm not too hammered. Sip on a bottle of water by the bed and a few tugs does wonders for the hangover imo.

Maybe you need to have meaningful sex? I've been told it's way better.

Also, sex the morning after >>>> sex on the night.

Dump too much serotonin?

Probably just a chemical thing, lots of people feel s**t on Sundays.
Waaay too much. I can wake up that morning, kiss her and say "catchya later," walk away and text my mates and feel like a lord, but by the end of the night when all the residual alcohol's left my system, I just feel ******* rubbish. It's got nothing to do with attachment or anything, it's just like a disappointment that it's over? Like you didn't take your chance, even though you obviously did... I don't know...

This is why I can't do MD. I went out last night too which adds to it. But yeah, it's a pretty normal after-effect for me.

And getthefooty stoned sex > any sex. After more cones than footy training, touching a chick anywhere seems better than nuttin. Amazing.

Why can't sloots just be more direct.
If you're not interested, say you're not interested. Pretty simple I would have thought.

Why can't sloots just be more direct.
If you're not interested, say you're not interested. Pretty simple I would have thought.
It's always pretty sensitive, people are generally pretty kind-spirited when it comes to this – I personally think. Spelling it out is a bit harsh, just not replying is nasty, so delayed or curt responses are the way to go. Of course it feels bad anyway. And no matter what tact the girl goes with, you'll always wish she went the other way: if she's direct, you'll wish she was more subtle and less of a bitch, and if she's implying it, you'll think she's too cowardly to be upfront.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back