Society & Culture The BigFooty Guide to getting the woman of Your Desire (Part 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
Today was the first time we've actually hung out and I've only ever worked with her twice.

I assumed she was interested but then was a bit thrown aback by the question.

She's super innocent (doesn't drink, doesn't go clubbing) so I couldn't see her being the type to lead me on.
How old are you/how old is she?

Suggest lunch or something, gauge her response, and take it from there.

The Passenger

The passenger, I am...
Veteran 10k Posts 30k Posts Sensible Type WCE Wings Guernsey
Mar 25, 2003
Picnics are gold. Anyone that says otherwise is one short.

Six pack in the park in the middle of winter is still a picnic if I bring a rug yeah?

Cats408

Senior List
Oct 9, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Liverpool, Victory
After people's opinions on my situation.

There's this girl from work (it's only a casual job) who when I met her she had a boyfriend back around September. After our first shift together she added me on facebook. We started chatting and sending pretty long messages to eachother, then basically stopped talking for a few weeks. She messaged me the other week asking how I was and told me basically straight away that she broke up with her boyfriend.

Anyway for the last couple of weeks we've been talking every day, always messaging, snapchatting and tagging each other in things on Facebook. She's super flirty towards me at work and always seems to laugh at my jokes no matter how lame they are. The other day she asked me to study with her at uni and today we did. Most of it was spent procrastinating, joking around doing nothing. Went to lunch (which was only meant to be an hour) and ended up sitting in a park for 3 and we didn't go back to uni. However one thing that struck me was that today she asked me what I thought of another guy at work. I asked her why and she said that he'd been messaging her a lot. Later when I suggested hanging out and watching a movie she hadn't seen she started going on about all the other movies she had to catch up on and mentioned that this other guy wants to hang out with her to watch the Lord of the Rings Trilogy.

Asking for opinions. Does she like this other guy or was she just trying to gage my response?
You my friend are friend zoned

kfc1

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 27, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
After people's opinions on my situation.

There's this girl from work (it's only a casual job) who when I met her she had a boyfriend back around September. After our first shift together she added me on facebook. We started chatting and sending pretty long messages to eachother, then basically stopped talking for a few weeks. She messaged me the other week asking how I was and told me basically straight away that she broke up with her boyfriend.

Anyway for the last couple of weeks we've been talking every day, always messaging, snapchatting and tagging each other in things on Facebook. She's super flirty towards me at work and always seems to laugh at my jokes no matter how lame they are. The other day she asked me to study with her at uni and today we did. Most of it was spent procrastinating, joking around doing nothing. Went to lunch (which was only meant to be an hour) and ended up sitting in a park for 3 and we didn't go back to uni. However one thing that struck me was that today she asked me what I thought of another guy at work. I asked her why and she said that he'd been messaging her a lot. Later when I suggested hanging out and watching a movie she hadn't seen she started going on about all the other movies she had to catch up on and mentioned that this other guy wants to hang out with her to watch the Lord of the Rings Trilogy.

Asking for opinions. Does she like this other guy or was she just trying to gage my response?
Have you tried hitting her?

OzBomber

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 26, 2006
Walton Breck Rd
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool, Ricciardo
How old are you/how old is she?

Suggest lunch or something, gauge her response, and take it from there.
I'm 21, she's 20.

I've not once spoken to her about other guys or any other dnm topics until that one question came up today (while we were waiting for coffee), and I changed topic pretty quick . Last week she also basically invited herself along to go the soccer with me and a couple of work friends in a few weeks.

She messaged me after and told me how much fun she had and said she was keen to hang out again soon so will try ask her out on the weekend and see how she responds. If it's friendzone then so be it.

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
I'm 21, she's 20.

I've not once spoken to her about other guys or any other dnm topics until that one question came up today (while we were waiting for coffee), and I changed topic pretty quick . Last week she also basically invited herself along to go the soccer with me and a couple of work friends in a few weeks.

She messaged me after and told me how much fun she had and said she was keen to hang out again soon so will try ask her out on the weekend and see how she responds. If it's friendzone then so be it.
Yeah, tee something up as soon as you can. Strike while the iron is hot.

make sure when you lean in for the kiss (my guess why she asked you to shave, she doesn't want a pash rash), ask her if she is shaven too.

smooth fish taco for dessert
I shaved on Sunday night, it's light stubble, nothing severe or anything.

I'm 21, she's 20.

Girls love attention post boyfriend breakup. They crave the treatment from guys regardless if its a bf or not.
Shes a good girl by the sounds of it so no rebound intentions to worry about. My guess is the other bloke is to test if you will make a move or not. Which is of no loss to you since you like the girl.

Don't shave Cruyff14. Not because it necessarily looks better but because you don't want to look like a twat that does everything she says. You're the man so do whatever you want
If you're a woman, can you still do whatever you want?

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
Didn't shave, and still got what I wanted ;)

Date was good. Got fish and chips, talked, had lunch in a park and then we kissed for a large portion of it.

Wanted me to shave so she wouldn't get pash rash. She still kissed me though. Couldn't get enough of me ;)

Didn't shave, and still got what I wanted ;)

Date was good. Got fish and chips, talked, had lunch in a park and then we kissed for a large portion of it.

Wanted me to shave so she wouldn't get pash rash. She still kissed me though. Couldn't get enough of me ;)
Excited-fat-kid-wrestling-fan.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back