Society & Culture The BigFooty Guide to getting the woman of Your Desire (Part 7)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, 16 is way too young.

I even felt weird meeting girls at nightclubs who were 18 but still in high school. That might have something to do with high school equalling being under age in WA, but even when she was 9 months younger, texting a girl while you're sitting at home all day and she's at school was too McConaughey in Dazed and Confused.

Don't do it. There's plenty of girls to like in life.

EDIT: Dazed reference already made. O mane.

You can go out with girls without driving them places (lol like your manliness is somehow made or broken by a Mazda – which is probably what you're driving) but a pretty lame obstacle is them still living at home. Aside from age, it's a big differentiator.

Last edited:
I'm thinking that if I see her next and the chemistry is too good to throw away over divided opinions, then I'll see what happens.
She's 17 soon which isn't so bad in people's eyes.

If not, then I'll keep talking music with her till that inevitable drift.

Also SA, I drive a Falcon ;)
But do you find living out of home if you meet someone and they live at home you are sort of in 2 other world's?
And as far as girls in clubs, it doesn't phase me as I was 18 the week before year 12 started so I was clubbing a lot in year 12 so it's not so weird for me as it was me.

As I said before, victim of an early birthday.

You're completely over thinking the age gap when you haven't even hung out with her properly yet.

My partner is 14 years older than me. It works because he's a young 41 year old and I'm an old 27...if I was still into partying etc it wouldn't work.

Compatibility is more important than age gap, provided its legal of course.

I don't think having a license will make that much of a difference, not that I'm always around to drive people places anyway.
she lives right near her work and bus stops.

More of a story than seeking opinions here.
evo
I spent new years day with that mate who had a bf but broke up with him before xmas. She needed to let her hair down.
Had an awesome time until she went in for a kiss and then we both pulled away (both off our head).
I like the girl but she was wrapped I didnt because she didnt want me to be a rebound.

This was before things got even more awkward.

Reason being is she wanted to meet up at a beach house in Rosebud yesterday after she finished up from the beach. Beach house belongs to my brother. However my brothers sister in law is my ex, and she was also there (I hadnt spoken to her in over a year). So I had to tell this girl not to come over to avoid the awkwardness since the presence of my ex had me cluster-****ed. She got extremely cut so I didnt bother speaking to her and she went home. Funnily enough she called me back this morning wanting to do dinner and s**t. Credit where credits due evo you called it.

Back to yesterday I tried to smooth things over with the ex as much as I stupidly could (why bother) then I get hit with another * me moment.
Girl I went out for dinner with 6 weeks ago (my best mates missus best mate- if that makes sense) ended up coming over too. Was the last thing I needed and the looks I was getting from my ex were deadly lol.

Adding to that, ends up that the girl I sent home and my best mates missus best mate are actually mutual friends and bumped into eachother at the beach earlier that day. No idea what was said but hoping it all works in my favour re the jealousy.

What Ive learnt is girls with history make you go grey. Dont want to go thru a day like I did yesterday ever again.

Anyone ever had an issue with girlfriends' friends hating you?

I'm not officially seeing this girl but we were having sex for a bit and hanging out and for the last two months, she's gone overseas and I've been interstate and we're still texting. So there's a little there though we're not exclusive. Anyway, her friends detest me. Like just hate me – never said hi on nights out, one sent me a snapchat of her pulling the finger, just s**t like that. It's just weird considering the worst I've done is just not texting her for a few days or something which is barely out of the norm.

This has happened to pretty much half the girls I've seen for more than a week. Either the friends like me or are indifferent or they hate me.

Obviously yes I'm a twat etc etc and my head is abnormally ugly but anyone have experience or ideas?

(She's 18 and finished school the other week and I don't think she's ever really seen a bloke for a while. Are they just annoyed she'd hang with me instead of them sometimes? Ie a few times she's had plans to hang out with her friends and she'll end up leaving them to come and basically stay with me for the night.)

Anyone ever had an issue with girlfriends' friends hating you?

I'm not officially seeing this girl but we were having sex for a bit and hanging out and for the last two months, she's gone overseas and I've been interstate and we're still texting. So there's a little there though we're not exclusive. Anyway, her friends detest me. Like just hate me – never said hi on nights out, one sent me a snapchat of her pulling the finger, just s**t like that. It's just weird considering the worst I've done is just not texting her for a few days or something which is barely out of the norm.

This has happened to pretty much half the girls I've seen for more than a week. Either the friends like me or are indifferent or they hate me.

Obviously yes I'm a twat etc etc and my head is abnormally ugly but anyone have experience or ideas?

(She's 18 and finished school the other week and I don't think she's ever really seen a bloke for a while. Are they just annoyed she'd hang with me instead of them sometimes? Ie a few times she's had plans to hang out with her friends and she'll end up leaving them to come and basically stay with me for the night.)

I reckon her friends are pissed off with you for stealing her away from them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah I decided it wasn't worth the hassle.
we sort of talk but naturally have drifted off.
Too many issues, but oh well. I'm having a field day on tinder at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back