Society & Culture The BigFooty Guide to getting the woman of Your Desire (Part 7)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
But did you work that into your favour?
Can't remember.

I just remember hitting panic stations once her first reply was "lol that was so not an accident". Then I must have blacked out.

How can somebody possibly be only available on Fridays after 11pm? :confused:
There are a number of jobs where it would be possible. A checkout-chick might not be available any earlier on a Friday, or working at a cinema, or at an old man pub.
In some IT roles its not uncommon a few months a year, anyone with regular software releases has "s**t hit the fan time" - speaking of which I have to get ready fo work.

3 problems I have at the moment.

#1Crush 1. Can't get the timetables to line up. She is only free Friday nights after 11pm and I am absolutely physically and mentally stuffed by then to the point I barely stay awake and a few weekdays (due to shift working) and I'm at work so just can't set a time up. And no she is not up for a FWB arrangement but wants more. Which is impossible if you can't actually meet.

#2 Crush 2. I literally have no idea what to say. It is obviously a skill I haven't developed but how the hell do you just chat someone up? In the past there has always been some prior context meeting/previous relationship but I've got no idea how to just go in cold turkey so to speak.

3rd Problem. I have literally lost all confidence. A number of facets in my life are spinning rapidly out of control and trying to impress a woman is so far down the list of priorities it isn't funny.

Still there is no way I'm planning on living a life of celibacy so what to you do?

Re problem 2.
Most women want an alpha. So in the instance of you being bereft of confidence, make believe you're Ron burgundy for the initial chat up.

"I want to be on you" it works 70% of the time. Every time.

Shift work/other comiitments vs Standard work hours. Means after a shift on Friday is seemingly the only window our times match up. (Both free for any length of time @ the same time).
Ah fair enough, she is free other times, just not when you are. Hope it can line up better for you :thumbsu:

3 problems I have at the moment.

#1Crush 1. Can't get the timetables to line up. She is only free Friday nights after 11pm and I am absolutely physically and mentally stuffed by then to the point I barely stay awake and a few weekdays (due to shift working) and I'm at work so just can't set a time up. And no she is not up for a FWB arrangement but wants more. Which is impossible if you can't actually meet.

#2 Crush 2. I literally have no idea what to say. It is obviously a skill I haven't developed but how the hell do you just chat someone up? In the past there has always been some prior context meeting/previous relationship but I've got no idea how to just go in cold turkey so to speak.

3rd Problem. I have literally lost all confidence. A number of facets in my life are spinning rapidly out of control and trying to impress a woman is so far down the list of priorities it isn't funny.

Still there is no way I'm planning on living a life of celibacy so what to you do?
If she wants to see you, she will make time. And to be free only at that time seems a little far-fetched. Literally means she has no free time by that period, it's highly unlikely.

Who is crush 2? Where did you meet? Have you spoken before/seen her since?

With #2 Run n Spread if you don't have the opportunity to see her in person any time soon, you can try the Facebook message.

You have two options, go straight in with "Hey, how are you? ... haha, yeah this is random! I remember meeting you out places with friends and you were pretty (avoid saying really) cool and I didn't have a chance to speak to you and due to my work commitments at the moment haven't been able to see you around so I thought I'd throw you a message and see how you have been"

Or, the old (I like to go with something that looks cool) "Hey man, I heard that ad is going on TV this week! ... oh s**t, sorry x, I wasn't looking and clicked your name haha, how are you anyway, it's been a while!" and well, don't forget your lie that somehow you had a helping hand in some ad.

As for #1, it sounds s**t but just wait and see what happens there, clearly you are stuck and can't force it so if it's meant to be it'll happen.
This is SG levels off advice. Shocking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If she wants to see you, she will make time. And to be free only at that time seems a little far-fetched. Literally means she has no free time by that period, it's highly unlikely.

Who is crush 2? Where did you meet? Have you spoken before/seen her since?

This is SG levels off advice. Shocking.

#1 lives a fair distance and is a shift worker. Times are really when we both line up.

No. 2 works in the same building as me, thou not for the same company. Usually see her around when on a break/down in a common area but have barely spoken. Really only know her by face/as in recognition. Ordinarily would come up with a common area of conversation/observation but am that burnt out of late= doughnuts. Also can be prone to shyness at times in real life so can make it harder.

Re problem 2.
Most women want an alpha. So in the instance of you being bereft of confidence, make believe you're Ron burgundy for the initial chat up.

"I want to be on you" it works 70% of the time. Every time.

Isn't this like the 90s version of saying be cool. The second you need to try to prove it coolness/alpha is the second you're not. Ordinarily I don't really care what others think but practically if you like someone you do care to a degree.

Next time you see her in the kitchen and she's making a coffee just start with "hhey, your day been busy?" And just look like you are asking a general question and being polite and then get information from there.

#1 lives a fair distance and is a shift worker. Times are really when we both line up.

No. 2 works in the same building as me, thou not for the same company. Usually see her around when on a break/down in a common area but have barely spoken. Really only know her by face/as in recognition. Ordinarily would come up with a common area of conversation/observation but am that burnt out of late= doughnuts. Also can be prone to shyness at times in real life so can make it harder.
Be casual. How are you etc. Go from there.

Next time you see her in the kitchen and she's making a coffee just start with "hhey, your day been busy?" And just look like you are asking a general question and being polite and then get information from there.
Yes, and then exclaim you were meant to say that to someone else.

Be casual. How are you etc. Go from there.

Yes, and then exclaim you were meant to say that to someone else.
Tell her about the ad you were in

Ok, so this girl I met is literally off the grid.
I have a few options, wait for her to get a mobile that works in Australia, hope I see her next week where I met her last night as she should be there or the "I was in the area" drop in that has been successful in the past.

Ok, so this girl I met is literally off the grid.
I have a few options, wait for her to get a mobile that works in Australia, hope I see her next week where I met her last night as she should be there or the "I was in the area" drop in that has been successful in the past.

Where did you meet her? Is she from overseas?

Where did you meet her? Is she from overseas?
At a gig, she's just moved here, like literally a few days ago and popped into the venue I was playing.
anyway, she's near the venue and I'm there each week so she should be able to come next week.
she gave me her number before realizing she doesn't have a roaming phone.

At a gig, she's just moved here, like literally a few days ago and popped into the venue I was playing.
anyway, she's near the venue and I'm there each week so she should be able to come next week.
she gave me her number before realizing she doesn't have a roaming phone.
Viber or whatsapp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back