Society & Culture The BigFooty Guide to getting the woman of Your Desire (Part 7)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody in here actually not even know why their number is? I have no idea what mine is. Sure I could sit down and try to work it out, but no doubt I'll miss some/add in some questionables.
I have no idea, after travelling through Europe in 2011 for 9 months I've lost count.
I can't even remember the name of the girl I lost my V plates too when I was 17...

Does anybody in here actually not even know why their number is? I have no idea what mine is. Sure I could sit down and try to work it out, but no doubt I'll miss some/add in some questionables.
Been long forgotten... I know an Irish lass I spent about 18 months with in my early 20's was #12... After that it starts getting very hazy.

There's some I'd rather forget and the MMMF I took part in was ******* horrible.

Just ask her flat out, 'things seem to have changed, etc. etc.' ask her if she is just initiating it for the sake of it

Gave her a call this afternoon and she basically 'it's not you it's me'd me. Said I was still great (which is obviously a weight off the shoulders) but she was going through a bit of a bad patch and for me not to worry. I tried to coax a bit more out of her but she was pretty vague and closed off about it.

I guess it's now a bit of a wait and see proposition

Gave her a call this afternoon and she basically 'it's not you it's me'd me. Said I was still great (which is obviously a weight off the shoulders) but she was going through a bit of a bad patch and for me not to worry. I tried to coax a bit more out of her but she was pretty vague and closed off about it.

I guess it's now a bit of a wait and see proposition
Next, move on.
Once she see's you move on she will start wanting to see you more.

I have no idea, after travelling through Europe in 2011 for 9 months I've lost count.
I can't even remember the name of the girl I lost my V plates too when I was 17...
Been long forgotten... I know an Irish lass I spent about 18 months with in my early 20's was #12... After that it starts getting very hazy.

There's some I'd rather forget and the MMMF I took part in was ******* horrible.
Hah. So the girl I was with for quite a while was number 5 for me (18y.o - 23ish). We broke up in 2013 and I've pretty much lost count from there.

I had a little thing in Greece, MMMFFF, does that count as three?!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok so I asked a girl for a drink that I met on the weekend. She replied with "I'm having a dry month starting this week. So coffee or something could work."

Does that mean -
a) exactly what it says; or
b) Woman speak for "get in the friend zone campaigner"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back