Society & Culture The BigFooty Guide to getting the woman of Your Desire (Part 7)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh here's one that I actually wouldn't mind some advice on.

Cafe near my work, go there a lot to get a toastie. Girl, decent looking, red hair, skinny, similar age to me would always seem to make an effort to serve me.

After I order my toastie, I go out for a smoke.
After toastie is made, usually have to go on and grab it. But she started bringing it out for me, and after giving it to me always made a kind of amusing comment. I've observed and she doesn't do this to anyone else.
4. I really like the toasties at this joint.

Plz help bf and keep in mind that I'm very bad with the idea of rejection. I usually only pursue when I feel I'm a sure thing.

Where are these toasties? I'm a fan of toasties but would probably choose sex over them.

Yeah, so what's happening with that now Rough_Edges? Have you worked up the balls to suggest something?

Nah, I haven't.

In other news, I went out to see San Cisco with a girl on Sunday night. Went quite well. She actually asked me to go.

Will see her again over this weekend.

She texts too much though, which is annoying me.

Had a lunch date yesterday and it went super well. Planning on seeing her this weekend again. Was looking for some super quiet/intimate bar in Melbourne that we can go to after dinner. Any ideas?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had a lunch date yesterday and it went super well. Planning on seeing her this weekend again. Was looking for some super quiet/intimate bar in Melbourne that we can go to after dinner. Any ideas?

tumblr_lzu4rxZ9mD1qlqp4to1_500.jpg

should find something along this strip.

You don't like sex or maccas?
Maccas.

But still, any girl who fesses up on the first date that if you get her drunk she will bang you in a maccas toilet, isn't a girl I'd be bothered with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back