The BigFooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which was unfortunately met with this:

ByECCtbIYAAvPxi.jpg
standard twitter/humanity

It's great for them to realise Rojo isn't exactly a Vidic Stam hybrid, been hearing from Mancs on how great he's gonna be, and he was s**t

Give Moyes a 150 million warchest and see if he can do better, but turkey chin and his philosophy! The revolutionary 2-5-3 formation!

Anyhow Lukaku just scored, I do not like seeing Lovren lining up on him

The only time we have looked convincing this season was away at Spurs. We played the diamond with Balo and Studge up top. Sterling in the #10 role and Allen, Hendo behind with Gerrard mopping up.

I think a myriad of problems have contributed to our dismal start. The first of which has been injuries. Injuries to key players early on in the season. Skrtel, Lallana, Allen, Can and Sturridge are all big outs. Skrtel really is our best defender, the best of a bad central bunch anyways. Allen and Can have raped us of CM options. Leaving us having to play Lucas in his non preferred role. Lucas is fine as an out and out DM. Not in a midfield 2 with Henderson and Gerrard behind.

Without Sturridge we have had to either play Balo alone up top and surround him with pacy wingers or go for two up top and actually god forbid, play Borini. Lambert is just a back up option.

So because of the injuries, we have had to play players we really werent planning on playing like Borini and Lucas. Guys who we were openly shopping in the summer. Then on top of that we are trying to bed in a ton of new signings all over the park.

With all that chaos, results havent come and we have stagnated going forward.

Precisely why i do not use Twitter. I don't care if you disagree with someone or dislike them. That shite is unacceptable but all too common these days from the safety of being behind a computer screen. :rolleyes:

Shut up you monkey.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Other results have soften the blow a little. At the minute too much going wrong to tell if the new recruits will cut the mustard. But personally I think we need Reus,Shaqiri and big name striker in the January window. I was sucked into believing Mig was a good keeper with his excellent shot stopping but I can see now that is all he has going for him.

Surely in the whole entire Gods green planet we could have found another striker, none seemed to wanted to come (except Remy) Falcao, Cavani, Diego Costa, Benzema, Lavezzi + others all pretty much said no. We can not be taken seriously with out a big name striker. Balotelli is good as the number 2 guy.

Anyway I am so dissapointed with our start to the season that I am talking shiite now, so I will shut up

Precisely why i do not use Twitter. I don't care if you disagree with someone or dislike them. That shite is unacceptable but all too common these days from the safety of being behind a computer screen. :rolleyes:

Police are now investigating. We saw what happened with the idiot who racially abused Naitanui on Twitter that people can't hide behind a keyboard anymore.

Would like BR to settle on a back 4 and stick with it starting in the league cup. Our best back 4 IMO is Moreno, Sakho, Skrtel & Flanno with Manquillo playing until Flanno is fit.

Against Borough would like to see:

-----------------Jones----------

Manquillo---Skrtel---Sakho---Moreno

----------------'Lucas------------

Suso ---Hendo-----Markovic

-------Borini-------Balotelli

Other results have soften the blow a little. At the minute too much going wrong to tell if the new recruits will cut the mustard. But personally I think we need Reus,Shaqiri and big name striker in the January window. I was sucked into believing Mig was a good keeper with his excellent shot stopping but I can see now that is all he has going for him.

Surely in the whole entire Gods green planet we could have found another striker, none seemed to wanted to come (except Remy) Falcao, Cavani, Diego Costa, Benzema, Lavezzi + others all pretty much said no. We can not be taken seriously with out a big name striker. Balotelli is good as the number 2 guy.

Anyway I am so dissapointed with our start to the season that I am talking shiite now, so I will shut up

No Sturridge at the moment hurts us big time. I think Balotelli will come good for us. Sterlings goal was because of his first touch. The problems we have at the moment are at the back. The first 2 goals were just diabolical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back