The BigFooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodgers really needs to consider packing the midfield in CL fixtures like this. Just been absolutely bossed.

Last edited:
Can't afford to defend like s**t against these guys and we have Lovren at fault for first with poor judgment yet again and second was just horrible.
You cant always blame someone for a goal. Nothing could be done about the first goal, it was just some excellent play by Real Madrid. What a finish from Ronaldo. Not much Lovren could do about it.

The first goal is just class but the next two are so avoidable. Particularly the third goal which was just shocking defending.

The first 20 minutes was great, we took to them, then the press fell away and they started bossing the midfield and then we revert back to not being able to defend at set pieces.

Im just hoping for a good showing in the second half. Let's just not get embarrassed.

I didnt expect to beat them so im not too down about it. Just annoyed at the defending yet again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You cant always blame someone for a goal. Nothing could be done about the first goal, it was just some excellent play by Real Madrid. What a finish from Ronaldo. Not much Lovren could do about it.

Plenty he could have. Like stayed with Ronaldo and made it a bit harder. Instead he goes for a ball he is not getting and opens the tiny bit of space which is all a player like Ronaldo needs.

Plenty he could have. Like stayed with Ronaldo and made it a bit harder. Instead he goes for a ball he is not getting and opens the tiny bit of space which is all a player like Ronaldo needs.
Nah mate, not a lot he could go. It was just classy from Real Madrid.

Migs for the third goal. * me.

I think next summer we need to sell Mignolet, Skrtel, Lovren, Sakho and Toure and legit buy 4 new CB's and a GK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back