The BigFooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pleased with that outing. Suarez was on fire, just involved with everything, tearing Gomel to shreds. Obviously Gomel arent a powerhouse european side but they are still well into their season so their fitness base will be far above ours. But we just controlled it from start to finish.

Borini's first for the club was well taken, he was quite good, he is quick and unpredictable. Hope he can get a good understanding going with Suarez and Gerrard. On Gerrard, 150 up for the club. Absolute freaking legend.

Allen in the crowd. BR all but confirms it after the match. Be interesting to see what happens now. Obviously he wants Allen to sit next to Lucas in midfield but BR used Shelvey there today and then brought on both Adam and Spearing but not Hendo. Someone has to go you would think.

Need more signings though. Borini and Allen isnt the greatest transfer window ever.

Good performance! Borini first goal which is nice, Suarez was amazing. Johnno good strike, Gerrard good as always solid at the back and mid-field and Allen is set to join which is good!

Very encouraging comments from the boss regarding Agger.

Meanwhile, asked about Daniel Agger the manager said: "There's nothing new to add. He's very important for me. I like to have a playmaker at the back. With Daniel, this is his game - building from behind, stepping out with the ball and making passes and you see his commitment to the cause.
"For me there's no update because we don't want to sell him. He's a player who is very important for me and it will remain that way."

Was very pleased with this mornings game, I know we were only playing Gomel but we played the way we should have!! In the past we let Bunny teams get the better of us in the Premier League and too come out and put a commanding effort in giving no hope was encouraging!!

Woke up the Neighborhood with Borinis first as a red, really liked his performance think hes gonna be a keeper! Suarez 1 word wow, deserved a goal but his dribbling skills are just immaculate.

Looking forward to Bayern on Saturday as a friendly, sure BR will play AC,Hendo, Adam etc just to give them a run out and a last crack to show what they got!

Agger has to stay!! one Danny Agger, theres only one Danny Agger!!

Joe Allen would of loved to see the game fold out, think he will be a red within the week! Just hopefully not for a ridiculous fee( but i doubt that)

All in all a Happy Red!!
YNWA

"His tattoo proved he was a red, Agger, Agger! He elbowed Torres in the head, Agger, Agger!"

buy him from liverpool man city tried
not unless you pay ridiculous amounts of money rodgers cried
dan-iel agger, liverpool number 5

How good was Suarez - god he needs to stay fit and un-suspended this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And Man City fans can get to *, if Richards ever scores a goal like Glen's I might entertain the idea that Richards is better, until then though, Glen is unequivocally the best RB in the league.

And Man City fans can get to ****, if Richards ever scores a goal like Glen's I might entertain the idea that Richards is better, until then though, Glen is unequivocally the best RB in the league.

Danny Mills scored the best goal I've ever seen from one of our defenders.

Means * all really, but if you need a wonder goal to be all the proof you need to assess a player then good luck to you.

Think Borini will be better then your all giving him credit for. Probably the first striker with geniune movement inside the box you have had since Torres was in tip top shape. A huge thing to miss for that long of a time

Allen is good signing. most at swansea believe he was clearly their best player the last 2 seasons.

Umm no they dont. They all think its insane they are getting more then 10 mill for him. They all wanted him sold before the season started last year seeing him as the weakness in the midfield

They voted him 7th in the player of the season awards because he is what he is. A role player. No star or standout feature. Just does his role week in week out. Thats all well and nice but you dont pay 10 mill+ for a role player. If Allen cost 6 mill it would be a good signing. Paying double that is just absurd and a waste of money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back